Part 5: The Library

I was looking through the shelf trying to find a book to read.

After finding the book, I sat down and read. The book is about a bully and a new girl who fell in love.🤭

I heard someone pull the chair beside me and sit down.

"Hey, sweetcheeks. What are you reading?" He asked while pulling the books to take a look.

I hit his arm and pulled my book back giving him the silent treatment.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment?" He asked and put his head on the table looking at me trying to make eye contact.

"Is this about what happens at the cafeteria?"

"...."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do that again." he apologized putting his hand on his chest.

"Come on, I want to hear your voice."

I shake my head letting my hair make a curtain covering my face.

He pulled my hair back and smiled at me.

"How about I make it up to you with a date? How's that sound?" he suggests.

I try to keep my face straight and not smile but on the inside, I feel like screaming.

He suddenly got up and ran somewhere.

I look at him and sigh.

After 2 minutes, a flower suddenly reached my sight.

"huh?" I look at Tommy who hold the flower smiling.

"Take it."

"Where did you get this from?" I question him.

He look around before sitting down on the chair beside me,pulling me closer.

"I pluck it out from the school garden but don't tell anyone." he whispers.

"Seriously?"

"Why? You don't like this flower? I can get you another flower" he already start getting up.

I pull him down.

"No! This flower is fine but......why?"

"To get you to talk to me and I guess, I succeeded." he smiles widely.

"You are one interesting boy, aren't you?" I look at him and laughs.

"I'm a man not a boy."

"You sure?" I challenge.

"Yes, I'm a man who would love to take you out on a date tonight at 8pm. So what do you say?" he bluntly said.

I look at him in disbelief.

"How are you saying that so bluntly?"

"Trust me, when I see a pretty girl. I can't think of anything else but want to take her out." he smiles cheekily.

I decide to play him a little.

"So there's other girl,huh?" I look back at my book trying not to smile seeing him panicked.

"What? No, no, no, you're the pretty girl I was talking about. There's no other pretty girl that I would ask but you. No way!" he shakes his in panic.

"Tommy, relax. I was just joking" I laughs.

"Maybe I should give you a silent treatment too" he turn his back towards me.

"You wouldn't last"

"Challenge accepted" he cross his arm.

Not even a minute, he already turn back to me.

"So, do you wanna go tonight?"

"I know it" I laughs.

"Come on, just answer." he whines.

"Fine, I'll go"

He got up from the chair and cheer.

"shh...this is a library." I pull him down and smile towards the students who look at us weird.

He just smile at me.

" I'll pick up tomorrow,all right" he gives me a peck on the cheek and runs away laughing.

"wait, do you even know where I live?"

"I know" he nod.

"How?"

"secrets" he wink and went out of the library.

"unbelievable" I shake my head in disbelief and laughs.