Part 11: Make up date

The next morning, Daniel and I went to school.

"Hey, I need to find Ali. Come on." Daniel pulls my hand heading straight towards Ali who's talking to Susan and Barbara beside her locker.

Daniel let go of my hand and talk to Ali.
"Hey, I've been looking all over for you. Where've you been?" He said as he lean on her locker.

"Hi, Ali." I greet her.

"Hi, Y/n." She greets back before looking at Daniel's face. "I don't believe it" she shakes her head.

"What?" Daniel ask clueless.

Ali push herself from her locker and start walking away.

"Where are you going?" Daniel ask as he and I follow her from behind.

"I'm going to find that idiot" Ali states.

I stand beside Susan and Barbara watching Daniel and Ali argue.

"Hey, Y/n. We haven't seen you these past few days." Barbara said.

"yeah, I have to deal with Daniel and the cobra's a lot so I haven't really have time to talk to you guys. Sorry." I apologise hugging Barbara side.

"It's okay" Barbara said hugging me back.

"There they are" Ali said looking at the cobra's making their way towards us glaring at Daniel.

"Watch this" Daniel said smiling mischievous.

"You just can't stop looking for trouble, can't you Daniel." I said pulling his arm back.

"Just watch,Y/n" he pulls my hand away and make his way towards the cobra's.

"Hey, guys. How'd you doing? It's good to see you. Sorry about the eye, Johnny. Your shoulder okay, Tommy? You guys be careful not to step on anymore buses now, all right?" Daniel smile making his way around with Ali following behind him smiling in disbelief.

They both walk away as Johnny tried to attack him from behind before Bobby stops him.

"Hold it. Remember what Sensei said. We've got to wait for the tournament." Bobby remarks.

"It must be 'take a worm for a walk' week" Tommy shouts as they all watch Daniel and Ali walk away.

I shake my head disappointed. Jimmy turn his head seeing me behind them. He nudge Tommy and points towards me.

Tommy turn around and make his way towards me. "Hey, haven't seen you for a while" he gives me his charming smile.

"yeah, the last time I saw you as I remembered is when you were beating my brother on the Halloween party" I remark giving him a fake smile before walking away.

He quickly follows behind me and hold my arm. "I'm sorry,okay. You're brother the one who started it."

"So that's give you a reason to beat him up until he passes out?" I give him a pointed look.

He hug me from behind stopping me from walking putting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I know I've been saying a lot of sorry to you so how about I make it up to you?" He suggests rubbing my hands soothingly.

"How?"

"Go on a date with me tonight" he holds me tighter.

I keep quiet thinking about it.

"You don't have to say yes cause I know it's my fault that you're not gonna forgive me for it this time." he whispers in my ear as he sway us side to side slowly.