Part 15: Tommy deep talk

After Daniel win the first round, Ma come down to support Daniel by his side before getting pulled away by the referee.

I quickly link my arm around Mr Miyagi when the referee about to guide me as well.

"He can't walk on his own" I said to referee giving him a fake smile.

The referee nod and went away. I release a deep breath when the referee walks away and unlinks my arm from Mr Miyagi as he stares at me disappointed.

"Come on, I don't want to watch the fight from the bench. It sucks" I said to Mr Miyagi who shake his head.

we watch as Bobby fight with his opponent aggressively.

"You're history,man. You're dead." Bobby yells as the referee pulls the two away.

"I didn't know he could fight that aggressive" I said to Daniel. "He seems like he couldn't hurt anyone"

Daniel look at me raising his eyebrows. "Oh, yeah. You fall off a cliff because of them. Sorry,forgot." I pat him on his shoulder lightly giving him a thin smile.

Bobby ended up winning the round with a roundhouse kick.(edited)

"You think you can do that kick,Daniel?"  I challenge him. "Shut up,Y/n" He smack my shoulder.

I roll my eyes at him as Johnny step inside the ring next. Johnny wins a point after kicking his opponent on the head.

"That's gotta hurt" I thought to myself.

It's finally Daniel's turn to fight a cobra. I continue watching as a presence appears behind me silently nudging me on my waist.

I looked behind and saw Tommy put his finger on his lips.

I roll my eyes and keep watching Daniel fight. Daniel wins against a cobra and that's my chance to tease Tommy as he's in Cobra Kai.

"You guys suck" I mouth him and stick my tongue out.

He rolls his eyes while smiling as I keep teasing him before walking away to the other ring while the cobra's watch Johnny fought another guy.

We watched as Darryl Vidal fight a cobra and win easily. Tommy stands beside me playing with my fingers as he focuses on the fight.

"He's kinda cute" I whisper to him teasingly which makes him spin his head to look at me in shocked and jealousy.

"No, he's not. Now, shut up. You're mine" he said back putting his arm around me tightly.

"I'm joking" I laugh at his jealousy.

It's finally Tommy and Daniel fight which makes me pretty nervous since Tommy is pretty aggressive when it comes to karate.

I bit my fingernails as I watch them fight. Tommy gets one point after punching Daniel on his side.

They both went back to their place and into their position. I look at Tommy who's clenching his jaw.

Tommy goes to attack Daniel but ends up getting punch on his stomach. He yells out in frustration as he loses from Daniel.

I clap my hands for Daniel but still keep my eyes on Tommy who grips his hair and shakes his hair disappointed in himself.

"Winner" the referee announced raising Daniel's hand.

I saw Tommy glaring at him as Daniel  passed by him before walking away.

"I'll be back" I told Ali before following Tommy.

I walk around the hallway looking for Tommy before seeing him entering the changing room while slamming the door.