Part 12: Siblings talk

The next day, you and Daniel sat in front of the television watching a movie since it was the weekend. You stare at Daniel weirdly who can't seem to stop smiling and shaking his head.

"Daniel,can I ask you something?" you ask.

He glance at you before focusing his eyes on the tv still smiling. "yeah, what?"

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"like what?"

"like a skank."

Daniel stops smiling and looks at you blankly. "skank?"

you nod. "You look so ugly, it makes me want to punch you so bad."

Daniel takes a pillow and hits you in the face. "I'm not smiling like a skank"

"Yes,you are. You are literally smiling and shaking your head while mumbling to yourself like a crazy person." you pointed out.

"it's nothing"

"Come on,Daniel. What is it?" you nudge his shoulder.

He looked up at the ceiling and smiled not saying anything.

You wait for him to say something before hitting him with the pillow. "Daniel!"

"okay,okay. I got a date with Ali tonight." he looked at you and smiled.

You stare at him blankly. "That's it?"

He nod.

"first date?"

he nod again.

"What took you so long? Tommy already took me on a date faster than you. You're so slow, brother." you shake your head focusing back on the movie.

Daniel rolls his eyes. "It's not easy to ask her on a date when Johnny is always around."

"Yeah, that guy just can't move on."

"Aren't you best friends with him since you and Tommy are dating?" he mocks.

"The only person I can really tolerate is Tommy, Bobby and Jimmy. Johnny and Dutch always get on my nerves." you remarks.

"Why Tommy of all people,though? I mean there's a lot more guys in school" he asked.

"Why Ali of all the girls in school?" you ask back.

He stays silent. You nod standing up going to the kitchen.

"Where are you taking her, tonight?" you ask taking out orange juice from the fridge.

"I don't know. Do you have any ideas?"

You hum thinking. "You could take her to the arcade. That's where Tommy and I went last night"

"arcade? yeah, that's good. Thanks" he nodded his head approving.

"You're welcome." You pour the orange juice on the cup.

"Can you pour one for me?" hea ask as he looked at the orange juice.

"You have legs, do it yourself."

"Come on, Y/n." he pleas.

"Fine" You roll your eyes as you pour orange juice on another cup.

You pick up both cups and put it on the table before making your way back to the kitchen to get a biscuit. You and Daniel continue watching the TV while laughing and making remarks towards each other.