Part 8: Halloween

The school arranged a Halloween party tonight. I haven't talked to Tommy after our makeout session in the girls bathroom.

Daniel already forgives me after I won't stop apologising to him and keep following him around.

I'm going as a witch to the halloween party while Daniel goes as a........shower?

I honestly don't know why he decided to go as a shower but he said so he can stay hidden and invisible. Mr Miyagi the one who gave him the idea.

After Daniel and I arrived at the party, we went our separate ways. I looked around searching for Ali when I finally saw her with Barbara and Susan talking.

"Hey" I greet them.

"Oh, hey Y/n. Nice costume." Ali compliment.

"You too. Fairy?" (I actually don't know what costume she was wearing but we're just gonna go with fairy)

She nod laughing then she looked behind me.

"Hey, there's Daniel?" she said laughing.

"Where?" Susan asked looking around.

"The shower." she shakes her head laughing.

"How do you know?"

"I just know.May I?" She takes the flower from Barbara's pocket and makes her way to Daniel.

"I don't know what she sees in him" Barbara said as she and Susan look at Ali and Daniel.

"She must be into fungus"

"Hey, that's still my brother." I hit her shoulder lightly.

"Come on. Let's go dance." Susan pull my hands.

"I'm going to go find a drink first."

"Okay" Susan pulls Barbara to the dance floor.

I went to the drink section and put some juice in a cup when a hand went around my waist.

I turn around and scream hitting the guy in the face.

"Hey, hey, It's me Tommy" he yells putting his hand up to protect his face.

I stop hitting him and look at him closely.

"You scared me. I thought it was some random guy." I glare at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He raised his hand in surrender.

I look at his costume. "Skeleton, classic." I nod.

"A witch,hmm.....typical halloween costume." he nod copying my moves.

I hit his arm.

"Are you here alone" Tommy asked.

"No, I'm with Susan,Barbara and Ali but Ali's with Daniel while Susan and Barbara are dancing on the dance floor." I point.

"What about you? Are you with cobras?"

"Yeah, there they are" he points towards the group of skeletons.

"All of you go as a skeleton?" I laughs.

He nod.

"Do you wanna dance?" he put his hand out.

"sure." I put down the drink and put my hand on Tommy's.

He drags me to the dance floor and we enjoy our time dancing.

Bobby came up to Tommy and whispers to his ear. Tommy nod.

"Hey, Y/n." Bobby waves before he went to the bathroom.

"What did Bobby said"

"It's nothing. I'm going to talk to the guys for a bit but I'll be back,okay?" he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay" I nod and went to Ali who's alone.

"Ali, where's Daniel?"

"Bathroom. He got eggs on his hair from the guy wearing chicken costume." she laughs remembering the situation happens earlier.

"oh yeah, that chicken guy has been slamming people's head with eggs around the hall." I laughs.

Suddenly we heard Daniel yells.

"Get out of my way! Get out of my way!" he yells as he run bumping into the cobras.

"What's wrong?" Ali asks confused as Daniel getting closer.

"It's coming around" he said as he pass the shower head to Ali and ran out the halls.

We saw Johnny amd the other cobras chasing after Daniel. Ali trip Johnny with the shower head smiling as one by one the cobra's fell.

"Get up!" Johnny yells to the cobra's.

Ali and I watch as they keep chasing after Daniel.

"I'm going after them" I try to run but Ali holds me back.

"No, Y/n. You're gonna get hurt."

"Daniel's in trouble, those guys are never gonna stop. I'm sorry Ali but I have to go" I brush her hand away and chase after the cobra's.

I run out the halls and saw them ran over the fence.

"Damn it!" I curse seeing how high the fence is.

After I finally got to the other side of the fence, I ran and hid behind a tree seeing Daniel getting beaten up by Johnny.

"Daniel!" I yells running towards him before Tommy hold me back.

"Stay away from this,Y/n." Tommy warns.

I tried to get out of his grip but he holds me really tight. I keep struggling as I watch Daniel struggling to stand.

"Leave him alone,man. He's had enough" Bobby said to Dutch as Dutch hold Daniel up.

I feel grateful when Bobby tries to stop them.

"Shut up, Bobby!"

"Look at him, Dutch! He can't even stand up!" Bobby yells pointing to Daniel.

"That don't mean squat!" Dutch yells as he holds Daniel tighter.

I silently watch as Tommy holds me close to his chest.

"Johnny! Leave him alone,man. He's had enough!" Bobby comes up to Johnny and yells.

"I'll decide when he's had enough,man." Johnny yells back.

"What is wrong with you, Johnny?" Bobby snap.

"An enemy deserves no mercy." Johnny chimes.

"Right!" Dutch yell out.

"You're crazy,man!" Bobby yell.

Johnny ran up to kick Daniel when a guy pushed Daniel's head so he fell down making Johnny kick the fence instead.

I looked up and saw Mr Miyagi.

Tommy pushed me to the side.

"Tommy!" "Bobby!" "Get him!" They nudge each other and tries to attack Mr Miyagi but Mr Miyagi hit both of their faces making them fell.

Jimmy tries to attack but ended up getting kick to the stomach.

Dutch raise his legs to kick Mr Miyagi but failed as Mr Miyagi hold his legs and kick on his crotch and the back of Dutch knees making him fell to the ground before kicking his abdomen.

Johnny tries to kick and punch before getting flips over Mr Miyagi shoulder and punch on the chest.

I look at him shocked and impressed.

"Y/n-san, help me with Daniel-san"

I went to help Daniel up as he groans in pain and open the gate wide so we can get through.

(I kind of hate this chapter,sorry if it sucks I don't really know how to describe the situation very well)