𝟎𝟑

- Tell It To The Frogs

Sarah awoke the next day to a killer migraine, hardly getting any sleep as she kept having to go to the toilet, she winced as she turned over attempting to go back to sleep only for her to let out a groan when she felt a hand shaking her shoulder

Sarah awoke the next day to a killer migraine, hardly getting any sleep as she kept having to go to the toilet, she winced as she turned over attempting to go back to sleep only for her to let out a groan when she felt a hand shaking her shoulder. The blonde swatted that someone's hand away until a familiar voice was heard, " Sarah, wake up. Come on" Carl spoke causing Sarah to groan in pain holding her head as she slowly sat up squinting her eyes at the sunlight that emerged through the tent.

Carl chuckled softly at the blonde women with an amused look on her face, " Good, you're up. Glenn was starting to think that you were dead. He didn't want to wake you up as last night you drenched him with water . Come on, get up" Carl had a mischievous look on his face as he threw something at Sarah before he darted away laughing loudly. Sarah looked down only to see a spider on her top causing her to squeal loudly rushing out of her tent getting the spider off her shivering in disgust.

Sarah grabbed her boots from inside the tent slipping them on, still wearing a pair of black shorts and a white tank top when she felt someone's eyes on her causing her to turn her head to see Rick staring at her with an amused look on his face as he had his arm wrapped around his son, " sleep well?" He called out to her laughing at the unimpressed look on her face. " I got enough sleep especially since bean keeps pressing on my bladder" Sarah replied as she walked closer to the father and son duo, " it didn't help that you're son decided to wake me up and then throw a spider on me. How about you?"

Rick couldn't help the laugh that escaped his lips as he looked down at his son before locking eyes back onto Sarah, " the best I've slept in since I woke up. Still miss my bed back home though" Sarah giggled shaking her head in amusement raising her brows and replied, " don't we all but now we're stuck with sleeping on the bumpy floor and suffering from back pains" Sarah placed her hands on her hips nudging Rick who had an amused look on his face when Carol called out, " Hey, Sarah!" The blonde turned around to face Carol who was walking towards the two of them holding a basket of laundry, " do you have any clothes that need washing?"

"Oh, I can do that. Don't worry about that I have some baby clothes that need washing that Glenn brought back anyway" Sarah assured with a shake of her head but Carol waved her hand at Sarah words and insisted, " it's okay, really. It keeps my mind of things especially with what's going on" Sarah had a small smile on her lips and replied, " it's okay. I can help you and the others" Carol hummed in agreement as she sent a warm smile before walking away from the two of them getting back to washing clothes walking past her husband causing Sarah to send him a glare from the other side of the camp as she hated the man especially how he treats his family as it wasn't right and no one deserves to be treated the way Carol and her daughter are.

A heavy sigh from Rick snapped the blonde out of her thoughts as she turned her head to gaze at him seeing a thoughtful expression on his face, " is everything okay? What is it?" Sarah questioned as she placed her hand on his arm as Rick stayed silent for a couple of moments before he responded, " it's nothing really. It's just that I'm thinking about Merle" Sarah raised her brows looking at him with an understanding look on her face, " Ah, Right. What even happened up there in the first place?"