𝟎𝟓

- Vatos

Sarah, who is currently following Glenn and Daryl as the three of them descended down the ladder, landing on her feet pulling the knifes out of her waistband when she noticed a couple of walkers walking by the fence, " it isn't too late to change ...

Sarah, who is currently following Glenn and Daryl as the three of them descended down the ladder, landing on her feet pulling the knifes out of her waistband when she noticed a couple of walkers walking by the fence, " it isn't too late to change your mind" Daryl commented eyeing the blonde women walking next to him seeing the anxious look on her face when she noticed the walkers on the other side of the fence.

"Nuh-Uh, if Rick can't change my mind what makes you think that you can" Sarah replied sending him a look causing him to let out a small sigh noticing the determined expression on her face and that no one would be able to change her mind. " has anyone ever told you how stubborn you are?" Daryl questioned causing Sarah to let out a small laugh as she couldn't help but think back to her family, " All the time mostly from my sisters"

"Just be careful out there it's not just you, you have to think about" Daryl told the blonde girl making Sarah smile mockingly as he placed her hand on her chest, " is that worry I hear in your voice. Didn't know you cared so much Daryl" the redneck scoffed shaking his head but couldn't help the small smile that appeared on his lips, " whatever, blondie" he then turned his attention to Glenn with an impressed look on his face, " you got some balls for a chinaman"

"I'm Korean" Glenn corrected him rolling his eyes in annoyance before he walked forward towards the gate located in the center of the chain-link fence and released its latch before looking over his shoulder at the blonde women, "Ready?" He questioned only to receive a nod of confirmation from the Greene women as Glenn grabbed Sarah hand pulling her along the crowded streets.

Sarah slowly walked on the sidewalk of the street, swiftly embedded one Walker in the head with her knife before pulling it out before Glenn pulled her along with him behind a burnt out car as they continued to make their way towards the centre of Atlanta where the massive war tank was and where the lost guns were. Glenn and Sarah both made it towards the bag of guns without drawing any attention when suddenly a loud snarl was heard behind them causing Sarah to stab it in its head before picking up Rick's hat placing it on her head.

Glenn shook his head in amusement at the blonde women before grabbing ahold of her arm as the two began to sprint away from the herd heading their way as they began to head back towards the alley where Daryl was only for them to come to a stop at the sight of two men beating up Daryl. One of the men noticed the two shouting in Spanish causing Glenn to push the blonde in front of him, " Go, Go,Go!"

One of the men launched himself at Glenn bringing him to the ground kicking him while the other snatched the bag out of his hold, " Glenn!" Sarah called out in worry narrowing her eyes at the two men kicking one of them in the balls and punching the other one in the face only for Daryl to shoot one of them in the ass with an arrow causing him to scream out in agony.

Sarah gasped in fright when someone wrapped their arms around her placing a cloth against her mouth causing her to struggle in their grasp before she slowly fell unconscious causing one of the men to pick her up just as a car came to a screeching stop, " Get off me! Sarah! Let us go!" Glenn called out watching as they put Sarah into a car, " Daryl! Daryl!" He called out causing the redneck to quickly get up on his feet to help them both but it was too late as the car drove away with Sarah and Glenn with bags over their heads.