𝟎𝟔

- Wildfire

The next morning, Sarah was sat on her own lost in her thoughts, her bloodshot eyes stared at the ground as she barely slept as all she could think about is all the people that they have lost

The next morning, Sarah was sat on her own lost in her thoughts, her bloodshot eyes stared at the ground as she barely slept as all she could think about is all the people that they have lost. Sarah closed her eyes before opening them again looking around camp at the numerous of dead bodies, placing a hand on her stomach as she felt nausea building up before she rushed over to a bush throwing up.

Not even a couple of moments later, she wiped her mouth with some toilet paper that she had in her pocket standing up placing her hands on her hips sending a small smile to Carl and Sophia who was looking at the women with a look of concern on their faces, " I can't believe this happened. Why did this happen?" She breathed out running her fingers through her waist length hair.

"Because they're running out of food in the city" Jim spoke up from where he was standing by a tree with an axe in his hand still covered in blood causing Sarah to look over at him as he and the others had been dealing with the people they've lost stabbing them in the head and burying them before they could turn knowing it was the last thing they probably wanted to become a monster only to start feeding on people

Sarah looked over her shoulder only to see Lori, Shane, Rick, Carol and Dale gathered around probably speaking about Andrea and Amy as she hasn't left her sisters side since she had died last night. Everyone had tried to speak to her about putting Amy down before she turns but she hasn't listened to anyone looking down at her sisters body holding her hand tightly grieving over her as they didn't spent a lot of time together before everything went to shit and just wished things turned out differently.

The Greene women understood Andrea grief as she had lost her boyfriend and her friends and doesn't even know if her family is still alive as if it was her sister she didn't know if she would be able to put them down. Sarah let out a shaky breathe before she started to make her way over to Andrea, " where are you going?" Rick questioned as he appeared behind the blonde beauty. " where does it look like I'm going. I'm going to speak with Andrea" Sarah answered as she pulled lightly against his grip sending him a look of assurance silently telling him that she'll be all right.

Sarah swallowed the lump in her throat as she knelt down beside Andrea, her eyes fell to Amy's blood stained corpse as she was covered in her own blood. The wounds on her body inflicted by the walkers, bite marks on her arms and her neck. The blonde reached out pushing her blonde hair out of her face as tears gathered in her eyes, " I'm so sorry, Andrea. Amy was special... she didn't deserve what happened to her"

"Today was her birthday" Andrea whispered causing the frown to deepen on Sarah face as it was just cruel that she died the night before her birthday. Sarah could feel her heart break all over again, " I know. I didn't know if we'd get back in time I got her this charm bracelet... well I made Glenn get me it. When he was out on a run a couple of weeks ago" Andrea managed a small smile looking down at the charm bracelet around her sisters wrist as she knew how close Amy and Sarah where they were peas in a pod and were barely seem without each other.