𝟎𝟒

- Vatos

After leaving Camp, Sarah was sat beside T-Dog in the back of the van enjoying the silence as she leaned her head against the steel frame struggling to get comfortable due to Ricks driving as it was a bumpy drive, " are you okay?" T-Dog questioned...

After leaving Camp, Sarah was sat beside T-Dog in the back of the van enjoying the silence as she leaned her head against the steel frame struggling to get comfortable due to Ricks driving as it was a bumpy drive, " are you okay?" T-Dog questioned with a concerned look on his face as he noticed how pale she had gotten. Sarah opened her eyes to snap her attention towards the man as she sent him a soft smile, " why wouldn't I be? Just little bean here... it feels like I've ate three thanksgiving dinner and one of the turkeys came back to life inside my belly and started doing breakdancing"

T-Dog couldn't help but laugh in amusment as he patted her knee and assured her, " everything is going to be okay. We have to have hope for the children and your little one" Daryl turned his head glancing between the two of them before he narrowed his eyes dangerously at T-Dog and warned him, " He better be okay. It's my only word on the matter" T-Dog sighed heavily with an annoyed look and firmly told him, " I told you the geeks can't get at him. The only thing that's gonna get through that door is us"

The van suddenly pulled up as Glenn glanced over his shoulder at Sarah, Daryl and T-dog, " we walk from here" Sarah rose to her feet opening the shutters climbing down from the van making her way around the van catching up with Glenn and Rick with Daryl and T- Dog following after her as they had reached the outskirts of Atlanta and had to make the rest of the way towards the store Merle is suppose to be on foot as they made their way down the train tracks.

Soon enough, Glenn lead the rest of the group to an empty underpass holding up a small hole in a chain link fence for them to slip through only for them to appear in an empty alley, " Merle first or the guns?" Rick questioned causing Daryl to scoff in disbelief and immediately answer, " Merle! We ain't having this conversation" Rick ignored Daryl as he turned his attention to Glenn, " we are! You know the geography. It's your call"

"Merle closest. The guns would mean doubling back. Merle first" Glenn answered tightening his grip on his backpack as they walked. Sarah glanced over her shoulder at Rick, Daryl and T-Dog who were walking behind her and Glenn only for her eyes to lock with Rick's causing her to quickly look away from him as they continued their journey to where Merle was left by the others.

"This is it" Glenn announced as it didn't take long until they approached the building where Merle was held captured leading them across the street and towards the main entrance of the department store causing Sarah to frown at the broken glass on the ground, " Walkers break through, huh?" She guessed causing Glenn to nod his head in agreement and muttered, " Yeah!"

Sarah licked her lips as she followed behind Rick and questioned, " How many were they?" Glenn shook his head in response sending her a pointed look and said, " A herd of them. We barely made it out alive if it wasn't for Rick" Sarah pushed her hair out of her face grabbing her knife that she had tucked away in her waistband, " That's just great... hopefully the dead decided to go elsewhere"