𝟎𝟕

- Wildfire

"I'll do it

"I'll do it. He's my husband" Carol demanded as she walked over to Daryl who was about to stab Ed's head in with an pickaxe. The redneck glanced over at Sarah who was watching the older women with a look of concern on her face before passing the weapon over to Carol as tears welled up in her eyes looking down at her husband's corpse before she lifted up the pickaxe and harshly shamming it down on his head.

Sarah winced from where she is sat on top of her Range Rover, " Gross" she whispered under her breathe as Carol went a little crazy and kept slamming the pickaxe on his head not like anyone could blame her after she and her daughter had been abused by the man for years and is finally letting out all the anger she held for the man she called her husband. Carol wiped her tears from her face and handed the pickaxe back to Daryl who was watching the women with a look of concern on his face but didn't say a word about it.

Sarah jumped down from her car as she walked over to Carol placing a hand on her arm squeezing it on reassurance, " are you going to be okay? I'm sorry that was a stupid question" Carol smiled kindly shaking her head in response, " there's a part of me that's happy he's no longer here that he can't hurt me and Sophia but now my little girl is going to grow up without a father in her life"

The blonde beauty had a look of understanding on her face, " you want to know the truth?" She questioned causing Carol to nod her head waiting for Sarah to continue, " you and Sophia are better off without him. I know that maybe a part of you loved him still and hoped maybe one day he will change. But men that get off on hurting and abusing the ones their suppose to love will never change. You're strong Carol and I know Sophia going to be just fine with you. It'll be the same for my baby, it's going to be hard because it's just me and Jack won't be around to see his little girl or boy grow up but I have all of you that's going to be there every step of the way"

"You're going to be an amazing mother. You know that" Carol said causing a bright smile to appear on Sarah lips as she placed her hands on her baby bump as while she was terrified of being a single mother especially in a shit world like this she will have everyone around her to support and help her out if she needed it. Sarah just hopes she will be able to protect her baby watch it grow into a beautiful and strong women or man as she didn't know if she could bring a baby into the world if she would have to go through the heartbreak of loosing her baby because of the walkers that are at every turn.

Sarah turned her head, her gaze was focused on Amy dead corpse that was lying before Andrea, the blonde girl was a teenager she was still a kid and now her life was taken away from just as quickly. The Greene women eyes went on the mermaid necklace around her neck as she moved closer standing a couple of steps behind of Andrea when she noticed that her hands moved slightly causing her eyes to widened in alarm with a look of worry on her face as she kept her eyes on the two sisters in front of her.

Sarah held her breathe as Amy head jerked sideways and then snapped back. The sound of growls emerged from her throat when her once ocean blue eyes had opened but they were now bloodshot and tinged with a  glazed gray. Slowly, the body that used to be Amy looked up at the clear blue sky scanning her surroundings before her empty gaze settled on her sister who was stroking the side of her cheek, " Rick" she called out.