HISTORY REPEATING

LUCY'S MANSION

Lucy lays in bed admiring Vick's sleeping form. She cups her cock stroking it as pre cum leaks out. The sunlight hitting Vicki's face making her look an innocent angel.

Lucy crawls up pressing her lips to the side of her neck hovering over her small frame. Vicki's nose twitches, Lucy trails her nose along the side of the red head's neck putting happily.

She presses small kisses on her back, sliding down the covers revealing Vicki's ass. She guides the tip of her cock slowly shoving it inside, Vicki moans opening her eyes and looks over her shoulder and smirks

Vicki: Well good morning to you too.

Lucy: I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. You look heavenly.

Vicki: Don't stop on my account. Fuck that tight pussy, baby. Fuck me hard.

Lucy grabs her hips slowly thrusting in and out

Lucy: You're so perfect, my love. So bloody perfect.

She blurs her hips pounding into her, Vicki grips the bedsheets tightly in her fists, biting down on her lower lip.

Lucy: Do you feel me inside you, darling? This little pussy is begging to be fucked.

Vick: So big. Fuck!

Lucy: Doing so well, Love.

Her balls smacks loudly against her thighs, grunting. She falls forward burying her face in the crook of her neck. Vicki cries out sinking her nails into the sheets clinging on tightly. Lucy sucks at her neck growling in her ear slamming into her hard.

Vicki: Fucking shit!

Lucy: You feel so good. So warm. My beautiful girl.

She slams into her, Vicki moans, as she's slammed into submission.

Vicki: I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!

Lucy: Cum for me, darling.

Vicki babbles like an idiot, eyes rolling to the back of her head gushing out on the bedsheets, Lucy slides out and pumps her cock shooting her load all over Vicki's bare back.

Lucy presses her lips to the side of her head.

Vicki: I love you

Lucy: I love you too, darling.

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH

Elena and Caroline are walking towards the school.

Elena: Have you even talked to Bonnie?

Caroline: No, I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move.

Elena: Be the bigger person.

Caroline: Impossible in her presence.

Elena: Why are you so pissed at her anyway?

Caroline: She's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle.

Elena: [sighs] All right. Well, I tried. I'm officially out of it.

Caroline: Oh apparently Lucy's polyamorous and can have multiple people at the same time.

Elena: So you're saying we have a shot?

Caroline squeals happily nodding her head.

Caroline: Normally I'd be super pissed and jealous of Vicki but I had a moment with Luce. There's something drawing me to her.

Elena: She has a way of drawing people to her. We've both felt it.

Caroline: Would be so wrong if we both decided to be with her? It may be awkward at first but it could work.