CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED

LUCY'S MANSION

Vicki and Lucy are sleeping cuddled up against each other. Vicki opens her eyes smiling up at the sleeping Lucy, she rests her chin on her chest.

Lucy: Morning, darling

Vicki: Morning sleepyhead

She lifts her head up and pecks her lips. Lucy pulls the covers up covering Vicki up properly

Vicki: Luce, we're the only ones in---

Lucy: Never say never, Love. I don't want anyone staring at what belongs to me. So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells.

Vicki: Okay is Elena getting the journal?

Lucy: Yes she is.

Vicki straddles her resting her head on her chest while Lucy wraps her arms around her, pressing her lips to her forehead.

Vicki: What exactly is a grimoire, anyway?

Lucy: Every spell that a witch casts is unique unto itself, so every witch would document their work.

Vicki sit up straight adjusting herself over Lucy and grabs her cock slamming down inside her, she throws her head back in pure pleasure. She bounces up and down hard, her breasts jiggling, running her hands though her hair biting down on her lips.

Lucy adjusts her feet and rams her hips upward thrusting into her hard. Vicki falls down on top of her sinking her fangs into her neck, Lucy moans arching her back.

Vicki licks her lips and smashes their lips together, tongues wrestling together while Lucy raises her hips thrusting hard.

Vicki pulls back and bounces

Vicki: YES! FUCK ME HARD, BABY!!!

She moves her hands behind her head

Vicki: I love this cock!

Lucy smirks moving her hands to her ass and spanks her cheeks, balls smacking loudly

Lucy: Fuck I'm cumming!

Vicki: Cum inside me! Fill me up with your hot cum!

Lucy blurs her hips, balls smacking as they churn. She roars, eyes glowing red blowing her load deep inside Vicki's womb. Vicki rolls her eyes back and tongue drools out running her hand down her stomach

Vicki: I feel so warm.

She falls down on top of her, caressing her face staring at her with a loving look

Vicki: I love you

Lucy: I love you too, darling.

GILBERT HOUSE

Damon is slicing a tomato and talking to Jenna, who is sitting on a counter with a glass of wine in hand.

Damon: My father never approved of anyone I dated, which only made me want them more. Of course. What about you?

Jenna: There were a few guys. Logan isn't the only loser I've dated.

Damon: They ever find him? Or is he still missing?

Jenna: He's not missing. He's in the Bahamas working on his tan. Very entitled, that one. Marches to his own drum.

She drains the remainder of her wine.

Jenna: He's a Fell. They're all snooty.

Damon chuckles and walks over to Jenna, pouring more wine into her glass. She raises her glass to him and Damon turns back around to continue cooking.

Damon: Hello, Elena.

Jenna turns around right when Elena enters the kitchen. She is shocked to see Damon there.

Jenna: Hey. Where have you been? We're cooking dinner.

Damon: Is Lucifer with you?

Elena: No, she'll be here soon.

MYSTIC GRILL

Lucy is staring out the window of her upstairs office, a glass of bourbon in her hand watching Anna enter the Grill and make her way towards Jeremy.

OLD GRAVEYARD

Elena shines a flashlight onto Giuseppe's tombstone. Lucy walks around the grave, setting up torches and taking out supplies.

Elena: Are you sure it's here?

Lucy: Of course I'm sure, Love.

She points to her cheek, Elena smiles leaning up on her tip toes pecking her cheek.

Lucy: I can do this on my own

Elena: This town is my home, Luce. My friends and family are here. You're here. I don't want that tomb opened any more than you do.

Lucy nods and punches the ground hard shaking the area around the grave creating a small hole, Elena gasps in shock. Lucy leaps down into the grave

Lucy scraps the dirt off of the coffin with the shovel and tosses the shovel out of the grave. She kneels down on the coffin, wiping the dirt away with her hands

Elena: Is that it?

Lucy grabs the grimoire. She closes the lid of the coffin and leaps up out of the grave.

Damon: Well what do you know?

They turn seeing Damon walk out of the woods holding a sobbing Vicki by her hair, Lucy's lips curls up into a sneer.

Lucy: Let. Her. Go.

Damon: Give me the book or I'll rip her heart out here and now

He plunges his hand into Vicki's chest grabbing her head.

Damon: Then I'll feed Elena my blood and snap her neck.

Lucy: LET HER GO!!

Damon: The book first.

Lucy superspeeds towards him grabbing Vicki and throws her away then grabs Damon by the jacket and launches him into a tree breaking his back, he lays on the ground groaning in pain. She hovers her foot over his chest glaring down at him

Lucy: Poor Damon. You and your bloody brother think you can just walk back into town and everyone kneels before you? Well tough luck cause that will never happen.

Damon sneers up at her until she clicks her tongue snapping his neck, she turns back to her girls and holds out her arms. Elena and Vicki runs and leaps into her arms as she wraps her arms around them holding them close.