FEEL ME ONCE

MYSTIC GRILL-LUCY'S OFFICE

Lucy is thrusting hard, grunting as her body glistened with sweat, moaning, licking her lips pumping her cock deep inside Caroline's womb.

Caroline is on the edge of the desk, legs up in the air panting heavily, breasts jiggling from each thrust. She arches her back wailing feeling her walls clenching around the Devil's cock gripping onto the sides of the desk tightly.

Caroline: Oh baby, fuck me harder! Your cock is amazing!

Lucy grabs a handful of her hair tugging, eyes glowing red

Lucy: You need to keep your voice down, darling.

Her balls slaps against her thighs

Lucy: Bloody hell, you're so tight!

Caroline grabs her hand wrapping it around her throat

Caroline: Choke me.

Lucy squeezes her hand around her throat making the blonde roll her eyes to the back of her head

Caroline: FUCK!!!

Her juices drips down her legs onto the floor as Lucy slides out pumping her cock and roars shooting her load over the blonde's stomach.

She presses her lips to Caroline's lips in a soft loving kiss, the blonde smiles moving her lips against hers.

Caroline: I love you

Lucy: I love you too, my love.

Caroline leaps off the desk and grabs her jeans, slipping them up her legs zipping up the button, tussling her hair

Caroline: So you coming to the Duke Party?

Lucy: Who is Duke?

Caroline: Some guy that graduated a couple of years ago. And he throws a party every time he comes home from Duke.

Lucy: Wait, Duke goes to Duke?

Caroline: His real name's Bob or something. He's a total ass. But he buys the beer. You know, you should come.

Lucy: I'll consider it, Love

Caroline throws her arms around her neck pecking her on the lips over and over again, Lucy smiles, hands on her hips. Caroline nuzzles their noses together before pecking her once more on the lips.

Caroline: Bye

Lucy: Bye, darling.

MOTEL ROOM

The door to the room is thrown open by a angelic blast, Castiel walks into the room and raises his hand sending a light towards Ben engulfing him inside it, smiting him into nothing.

Castiel: Elena. Bonnie, come now. You are free

Bonnie: Who are you?

Castiel: I am Castiel, Lucifer's brother.

Elena: You're Castiel?

Castiel: Do you know another one with my name? I am told it is not a common human name.

Elena and Bonnie walks out of the room with Castiel following them.

TOWN SQUARE

Lucy is sitting down on a bench, her legs crossed when Damon walks up to the bench

Damon: Got a hot date or are you just plan on nabbing every woman in Mystic Falls to yourself?

Lucy: Perhaps. What if I do? It is not like you could stop me. You want inside the tomb? I want you and your brother gone. What do you say?