UNDER CONTROL

LUCIFER'S MANSION

Lucy is working out on the salmon ladder in a red sports bra. Vicki leans against the doorway, arms folded over her chest, licking her lips.

Lucy leaps down off the ladder

Lucy: What can I do for you today, darling?

Vicki follows a bead of sweat slowly rolling down between Lucy's breasts. The devil smirks slowly walking closer to her, placing her hands on her hips

Lucy: When are you going back to school?

Vicki: Soon. Guess it's time for me to bite the bullet and show everyone they were right about me, eventually ending up pregnant.

Lucy: Who said these things? I'll kill them

Vicki smiles, snaking her arms around her neck and kisses her

Vicki: I can handle them, babe.

She pulls away rubbing her hand lovingly over her stomach.

Vicki: And apparently my kid is going to be a nephilim and the devil's kid.

Lucy: And our child is going to be beautiful, just like their mother.

Vicki: I love you

Lucy: I love you more, darling.

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH

Jeremy is outside, sitting on a couch, listening to music. Tyler arrives and sits down next to him. He offers him a joint.

Jeremy: Nah.

Tyler: What's your problem?

Jeremy: I just don't want any.

Tyler: Moping Vicki doesn't want you around her anymore, Gilbert.

Jeremy: I don't want Vicki anymore. I learned my lesson. I was a dick to her and so was you

Tyler: You know she's preggers, right?

Jeremy: What? Vicki's pregnant?

Tyler: That's what's going around school. We dodged a bullet. Imagine Vicki Donovan raising a kid? She's gonna mess that kid up so bad.

Jeremy: Wow! Here I thought you were kinda growing but it turns out you're still a fucking douche.

FOUNDER'S HALL

Liz: The coroner's office has officially ruled Vicki Donovan's death a drug overdose. Her family has been notified, the truth will stay in this room and we can put this behind us.

Richard: Thank you Sheriff. And on to a more pressing issue, John Gilbert has asked to say a few words.

Richard: Welcome back John, it's good to see you.

John: Hello everyone, it's wonderful to see you, I wish it were under better circumstances. As a founding family member I find it's my duty to report some very distressing news. A hospital blood bank in the neighboring county of Amherst has reported several break ins over the past two weeks. 7 hunters, 4 campers and 2 states employees have been reported missing as well. All of this within a 75-mile radius of Mystic Falls.

Richard: Okay okay, no need to get alarmed right at this moment.

John: You think all of your problems are over but I'm here to tell you, nothing's been solved and also what can you tell me about this Lucifer Morningstar? I understand she brought the Mystic Grill

Richard: Alongside several other businesses in town. She's up to something

John: Don't worry. I'll find out who or what she is and deal with her myself