Ananya meets Vivaan

"Do you know where Baalveer's BFF lives?"

Ananya asked and Debu paused in shock. He blinked a few times to analyse what she said.

"Say again! Who do you want to meet ?" He asked again.

"I want to meet Baalveer's BFF to meet Baalveer himself!" Ananya said again.

Debu was in shock. He stared at her blankly.

*Yeh yahan Pune se mujhse aur Vivaan se milne aayi hai! Par ise kaise pata ki hum yahan rehte hain?*

He thought to himself.

"Do you know where does he live?" She asked again. Thinking something Debu asked Ananya something.

"Do you know his or her name? How did you heard about it?" Debu asked suspiciously.

"Well his good name is Chintu Mishra and he became his BFF ever since he saved him!" Ananya said smiling in her imagination.

Hearing her Debu burst into laughter. Ananya was surprised seein Debu laughing holding his belly.

*Yeh ladki! Yeh ladki Baalveer se milne ke liye Chintu Mishra ki baat sunkar Pune se yahan aa gayi! Badiya hai!*

Thinking this Debu laughed even louder.

"W-Why are you laughing?" Ananya asked. Managing to stop himself Debu looked at Ananya's dumbfounded face laughed again.

"And where did you heard this rumour?" Debu asked laughing even louder.

"Rumor?" Ananya asked surprised.

"Yes. Chintu Mishra and family are biggest showoffers of Bharatnagar. Baalveer's bestfriend! Haha! What a joke!" Debu laughed off.

But behind his laugh was his suspicion over Ananya was growing. How come a girl as intelligent and quick-witted as Ananya came running to meet Baalveer from Pune? This question was striking his brain harder and harder by moment.

"Debu!" She called out again. Debu got out of his thoughts.

"What Ananya?"

"Where does this Chintu Mishra lives? Take me there!" Ananya ordered.

"Chintu Mishra and family are out. They will come by evening today." Debu said dramatically while keeping his suspecting eyes on her.

"Oh no!! What should I do now?" Ananya groaned sitting on the suitcase.

"Why do stay with us until Mishra family returns?" Debu suggested.

Ananya looked at Debu trying to read his intentions. But she was unable to do so. Baalveer is an intelligent and cunning guy. He is pretty good with keeping his emotions and expressions in check. And his eyes right now were emitting pure innocence of Debu, the dumb innocent boy.

Agar mujhe jee bharkar dekh liya ho, to sawal ka jawab dedo Ananya. Kyuki tumhare paas faltu waqt hai bitane ke liye, par mere paas waqt nahi tum par zaya karne ke liye!

"What the F!" Ananya bellowed getting up.

"Your F!" Debu replied.

"You-"

"Me! Now tell me! Otherwise I am leaving. I have many else things to do!" Debu said keeping the suitcase down on ground.

"Okay! Okay!" Ananya took a suitcase and began to move forward.

"Where?" Debu asked.

"Your house!" Ananya said haughtily again.

Debu's trick succeeded again. Actually he wanted to test Ananya. He was sure, an intelligent person would never accept a stranger's offer to stay with them until their known ones arrive. But this girl accepted it. His suspicion was now even more deep. There were now only two cases, either Ananya truely wishes to meet Baalveer or she have some hidden motives towards her meeting with Baalveer.

•••••••

Ananya paused as Aarohi entered the room with Vivaan and Khushi. She had a smile on her face. Ananya hid the book under the covers. Karuna too came.

"So this is your room for a while!" Karuna said.

"This pink bed is mine, blue is Vivaan's and that one where Debu bhaiya is yours!" Khushi said as Aarohi curiously looked around.

Trio got up from the bed. Ishqi Pari clicked her fingers and the book disappeared from the bed. Vivaan took the stuff from outside thre room and placed it near her bed.

"Listen up kiddos! Now its all upto you all to make Aarohi comfortable here. Okay. While you all arrange her stuff, I'll prepare you all some snacks." Karuna said.

"Okay Ma!" All the five kids agree.

"Okay Karuna Aunty!" Aarohi said.

Karuna left the room and Aarohi began to venture it. It was big and spacious. Aarohi was thrilled.

"Aarohi! Let us help you to decorate your area!" Ananya said smiling and went to her.

"But I'll be here only for a few days! So why should we decorate it?" Aarohi asked.

" Becauseeeee!!!!" Debu said laying sleeping Divan and Divanya on bed with Ishqi Pari, "We can also do something new!" He said getting to her.

"But-"

"Let it be Aarohi! They like decorating thins anyway! Also since this Bhaiya and Didu of mine have got married I am doing all decorations! I can also get new designs for my decorations to impress Mummy! Also room hasn't been cleansed for a while now! So this excuse can also help us clean! " Vivaan said wiping the picture with his finger and showing the dust.

Aarohi paused for while looking at Vivaan who was bringing her stuff inside along with Khushi. Ananya looked at Ananya and then Vivaan and a wide smile came on her face. She looked at Debu who took off his glasses to see the small sparks of likeness budding. Vivaan feeling the gaze looked at her and saw Aarohi smiling.

"Okay!" Aarohi said looking at Ananya.

"Alright! Lets begin!" Debu said.

Ishqi Pari took the charge for Divan and Divanya. Khushi arranged the things while Debu and Ananya took the charge of adding decorations. Vivaan and Aarohi took the charge of cleaning the room. Vivaan kept the things down and cleaned the things with dry cloth. Ananya cleaned their places with wet cloth. Otherhand Debu and Ananya cleaned the beddings. They were decorating the pictures with fairy lights.

"Anu! I'll add the fairy lights to the pins up! You hand them to me!" Debu said bringing a stool.

"No! I'll do that! You don't add fairy lights right!" Ananya said standing on the stool.

"Anu but its too high! And don't be too hasty!" Debu said trying to stop her.

"Dabbu! Let me do it! Hand me the fairy lights!" Ananya said ignoring Debu's advice and stood on the stool.

Debu took the fairy lights from the bed and handed to Ananya keeping a watch at the stool. Just then Divanya began to cry. Debu seeing Divanya crying went to calm her. Just then, Ananya who was trying to reach the point very high accidently left the support. The stool slipped down.

Aaahhhh!!!!