Ananya yearns to meet Baalveer

"Debu!"

Both Ananya and Debu looked back and found Mr Girpade. Duo looked at each other before going to him.

"What happened Mr Girpade? Did you find Khushi!?" Debu asked innocently, despite knowing that she is safe.

"Yes we found her. She is at your house. Karuna ji is looking for you so go home!" Mr Girpade said fixing his hat.

A sigh a relief ran in their hearts. While Debu was happy and worried at the same timee, Ananya was a bit suspicious. But she decided to ignore it. Debu was walking out when she stopped him.

"Listen! Where are you going?" She asked.

"Your house!" He replied turning back.

"Excuse me?!" Ananya snapped.

"Excused!" Debu snapped back now running away from her.

"AREEE WAIT! LISTEN!"

Ananya bellowed following him. Not long after that, they were in front of Bharatnagar. Debu kept his hand on the pillar to support while he panted. Just than a sharp pain ran in his arm.

AAH!

AAH!

Debu groaned flapping his hand numerous times before gently blowing it. He realised that his hand had a deep cut. He remembered that Bhaymar tried to stab him, he used his hand to stop it giving him this cut.

*I need to cover it up. Otherwise Vivaan would get suspicious.*

Debu thought to himself. He looked around before using his powers. His cut wasn't completely healed but the bleeding was stopped. Just before it could heal, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He instantly caught as a relfex action and turned around.

"You..?"

He sighed relief seeing Ananya panting hard. She was sweating. He completely forgot that Ananya was following him. Ananya taking a deep breathe calmed herself down. Then with small but deep black eyes glared at him.

"Leave it!" She muttered to him angrily.

"Leave what?" Debu asked dumfounded.

"Leave it!!" She said signing with her eyes.

"What?" Debu still couldn't get it.

Ananya took a deep breathe again confusing him. Then angrily she slapped of his hand releasing hers. It was hard one. That too on the one he had the cut.

OWWUCH!

The cut opened up and started to bleed again. Debu groaned flapping his hand in pain. Ananya was surprised.

"What was that for?!" Debu asked groaning.

"You're asking me what was that for?" Ananya asked with wide eyes.

Tumse nahi to kya apne padosi se puchunga ki Ananya ne mujhe kyu mara?

Debu muttered groaning. He hid hand behind his back to avoid Ananya seeing the cut. But it was strange and somehow very unique experience for him. Since the time he came on Earth, she is the most strangest girl he has ever met. She is completely opposite of him in many ways. For example, she is a fast replier who gives answers without thinking.

Hearing his reply Ananya was frustrated even more.

"Oh hello!" Ananya snapped.

"Hello-" Debu said with a smile but Ananay slapped his hand again.

Tumhari padosi bhi mai hi huin!

"Oh yes. I forgot my neighour is my problem!" Debu muttered unconciously.

"WHAT THE F!" Ananya bellowed enraged, "Faltoo! Did you called me a problem!?"

"No no no no! I didn't meant by you!"

Debu who was scared out of hell thanks to Ananya's reflexes said anxiously. Ananya who was already very tired and very hot thanks to Debu running away here and there gave up. Her expressions change from anger to tired. She pouted before sighing sadly. Though to Debu she looked pretty cute.

"Why are you doing this Debu why?!" Ananya asked sadly.

"What did I do Miss Ananya?" Debu genuinely asked.

"You made me run behind you like a slave. You went away while I was looking for like crazy. You promised me to help me meet Baalveer but you did nothing!" Ananya complained.

Debu was speechless. He was guilty for making her run behind him while he tried to save himself and Vivaan from Timnasa. Ananya was sad. Debu gently tapped on her shoulder. She looked up and saw something shocking.

"Sorry Ananya!"

Debu held his ears with a pitiful look in his face. That was the very first time somebody apologised to Ananya. She was left dumbstruck.

"Won't you forgive me Ananya?"

Debu asked snapping her off her thoughts.

Aree! Tum kyu sorry bol rahe ho? Tum bhi to apni behen to doodth rahe the! Tumhari jagah koi air hota to vo bhi yahi karta!

Ananya said with a expression which Debu couldn't read or understand. She had small smile on her face while her eyes had a sadness in them. Somehow he wanted to eradicate that sadness from her eyes.

*Maybe I should ask her something she wishes to do to make her happy?*

Debu thought in his mind. But then something happened that instantly made him regret his thinking this.

"Now can you make me meet Baalveer?"

Ananya said suddenly. Debu blinked twice before reacting. She had different shine in her eyes.

"What?" Debu muttered.

"Can you make me meet Baalveer now that Khushi is found?" Ananya asked full of energy.

"Umm.."

*Yeh ladki to Baalveer ki saachi mein fan hai ya phir aise hi iska koi aur maksad hai?*

*And right now Timnasa is pretty suspicious of me and Nagini is keeping an eye on me at times, I cannot risk endangering Vivaan or Ananya in this. I must somehow refuse her for time being.*

Debu thought to himself glancing at Ananya. Noticing him seriously glancing at him, Ananya signed him asking 'what does he think on this?'.

"Umm well I can't right now.." Debu said anxiously.

"Why??" Ananya asked in pouting voice.

"Because I need to ask Baalveer again. Last time he couldn't come due to Khushi missing. So... when I'll meet him again, I'll ask him again. Till then Bye!"

Debu said all this in a hurried voice and ran away. Ananya was left speechless. By the time she realised what he meant, Debu was a goner from there. She stood pouting there.

Oh God! Yeh ladka kitna tough hai manana...!

Soon she recieved an invitation to party for Foundation od Bharatnagar from Karuna. She also learned that Khushi remembered nothing due to shock of being kidnapped hence was requested to not mention anything to her or in front of her. That day after a long time she dressed up. When she arrived at the party, there were many people.

But out of all her eyes fell on someone whose sight at that moment left her awestruck.