The Birth of Naqabposh

She turned around . To her surprise and shock, Debu vanished again. She rubbed her eyes twice and went to check the place where she last saw Debu. No one was there.

Yeh ladka phir gayab ho gaya! Insaan hai ya Bhram?

Ananya muttered again looking around the places. Otherhand Debu using his powers arrived in a cave. He looked around and confirmed that the area was out of people's eye. He sighed.

"Ananya...that girl.... something is off about her..." he muttered to himself, "But all that after Khushi is found..."

Debu took a deep breathe and calmed himself. He using his powers contacted to Shaurya. Shaurya accepted the communication . He revealed to him that he had handed over Debu's memory bottle to Vivaan who managed to find Khushi's location.

"That's great Shaurya! Now I must look around for some clues and for that I need to contact Kaaldevta!" Debu revealed.

"But beforehand you need to help Vivaan!" Shaurya said.

"Help? I am sure Vivaan can handle them all along with Fairies, Shaurya!" Debu surprised.

"I know you trust Vivaan's powers and his will. But Baalveer, Vivaan is still an apprentice compared to you. He cannot handle Timnasa, Bhaymar, Jabdali and Tauba-Tauba alone. That too when Timnasa is similar to a army of evils. Fairies are weak since Baalpari has fallen ill." Shaurya revealed, "And we must not forget that she has captured and imprisoned Kaal Devta, the Lord of Evils of Kaal Lok"

Debu thought for a moment. Debu loves Vivaan more than anyone. Hiding things from Vivaan was enough of a challenge for Debu in past, now leaving him alone is something he cannot tolerate. Especially with danger of Timnasa, not even in dreams.

"Shaurya! You're right. But how can I help Vivaan in this situation where alone powers, I can't even tell him that I haven't forgot anything?" Debu questioned.

Roshini ko chahe jahan se bhi dikhaya jaye Baalveer, ek diya ho ya ek Aaina, Roshini Roshini hi rehti hai.
"Light is something that remains itself despite it comes from a oil lamp or its reflection from a mirror." Shaurya said.

Debu realised what it meant. A smirk came itself on his face. He nodded and Shaurya left.

"Shaurya said right. Light can come from anywhere. Whether it is Baalveer or..." He picked a destroyed mask, " Naqabposh!"

That's how Baalveer became Naqabposh, the masked warrior. And soon he reached to help Vivaan. Debu when first saw Vivaan, he was guilty of coming late. Just seeing him could tell him that Vivaan was badly injured by Timnasa. He made sure not to use his Baalveer powers to keep himself hidden. Timnasa may ignore that but Vivaan is very sharp when it comes to his aides.

After Timnasa was defeated, he left without speaking to Vivaan. It was necessary to keep himself hidden. And now all he needed to do was to make sure Vivaan doesn't question his absence. Returning back to his form, he used his powers to find his second problem- means the person he is 'now' mostly 'engaged' with.

He looked around for a while and finally found her in the nearby woods. She was pretty close to his hideout of the moment. Debu was shocked by that.

Yeh ladki hai ya detective?! Mujhe doodthe- doodthe yahan tak chali aayi!!!

"Is she a girl or a detective?! She came here just to find me ??!" Debu muttered to himself in disbelief, "just before she comes here and finds me, I need to keep her away from here!"

Debu decided and using a secret passage left the place. Otherhand Ananya was constantly looking for him. She was tired.

"Oh God! Where the hell his dumb guy went? Now where should I look for him?!!" Ananya sighed.

Just then her eyes fell on the small passage. She was about to go there when she heard a call opposite from the opposite direction. She turned around. It was Debu.

"Ananya!!!" Debu bellowed far from the main road.

"Debu!!" She muttered in frustration and quickly went to him.

Debu sighed as he watched Ananya coming towards him. He could tell by her face that she was angry and of course tired looking for him. And as soon as she came to him, the angry Matilda blasted on him

"YOU DAMNED PERSON! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU VANISHED?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOOKED AROUND FOR YOU??!!!!"

Ananya bellowed at him pointing her finger at him and moving straight at him. Debu despite being aware of her anger was still taken aback by it. He was almost stuck between a tree and Ananya.

"Anu-"

"Dare you call me Anu and I swear!" Ananya warned snapping Debu.

"Sorry Sorry!" Debu apologised timidly.

Ananya calmed down a bit after taking a few deep breathes. She folded her arms and looked straight at Debu while latter tried to read her mind. Still no avail.

"Where were you?" She questioned.

"What?" Debu asked.

"Oh hello!-" Ananya raised her hand.

"Hello!" Debu grabbed her hand.

She slapped it angrily. Debu's act made him always get his hand slapped off by Ananya.

Listen up Dabbu! Chup-chap mereko batao ki tum kahan gaye the warna Khushi ki kidnap case solve hone ke baad tumhara kidnap case solve karna padega logon ko!

"Listen up Dabbu! Tell me where you went without any drama otherwise after Khushi's kidnapping case, your kidnapping case will be needed to be solved by the people!"

Ananya warned in the most stern voice Debu had ever heard from her. He gulped down nervously.

Kyu? Tum kya koi kidnapper ho?

"No! But I am pretty good at gymnastics and martial arts!" Ananya flaunted rolling her eyes.

"I- I went home!" Debu lied trying to read her behind the glasses of his innocent eyes.

"Why? Did anything happened?" Ananya turned worried.

"Yes.."

"What happened?" Ananya asked.

"T-Thats-"

"Debu!!"