Debu escapes Nagini

"Debu!! Wait!"

Debu was about to contact Shaurya again when Ananya called him following him. He was taken aback as she managed to follow him this far. But somehow he was feeling weird. Rather than being disappointed, he was feeling a but relieved.

While she was coming to him, Vivaan appeared behind a car with his magical powers. He called him. Debu noticed him. Debu hurriedly went to him.

"Vivaan! Khushi was last seen with a man and woman on GC road!" Debu informed hurriedly.

"Ik Bhaiya! Fairies told me!" Vivaan said.

"Thats great! Lets go and look on GC Road to find Khushi! Lets go!" Debu said pulling Vivaan.

"Wait Bhaiya-" Vivaan stopped him.

"What happened Vivaan?!" Debu asked.

"I wanted to tell you something!" Vivaan said with sadness and seriousness clear on his face.

"What happened Vivaan?" Debu questioned concernfully.

"As you know Timnasa has kidnapped Khushi didi, I went to Kaal Lok to confront her. There Timnasa gave me three hours to find and save Didi! " Vivaan revealed.

Debu was taken aback. He quickly looked at his watch and realised two hours were over. Unaware to them, Nagini was watching them from far.

"Vivaan but you went two hours ago there right?" Debu questioned worried.

"Yes Bhaiya. Yet we couldn't find her." Vivaan told him.

"So must be wanting something is she? What does she wants Vivaan?" Debu questioned.

"She wants you to find her!" Vivaan said.

Debu was stunned. He started to understand Timnasa's trick. She was still suspicious of him. He needed more information. He looked at Vivaan in utter shock.

"She has hid didi where you had first met Timnasa!" Vivaan said in a helpless voice.

*Timnasa ko mujh par shak ho gaya hai! Isliye meri yaadasht ko parakhne ke liye usne Khushi ka use kiya hai! Yeh Timnasa bahut shaatir hai!*

*Looks like Timnasa is suspicious of me! Thats why she is testing my memory using Khushi! What a cunning woman Timnasa is!*

Debu realized that Timnasa is still suspicious of him. Just when he was about to say something, he noticed something. In a car's window reflection, a golden figure was watching them. It was Nagini.

*Nagini?!! Yeh yahan hum par nazar rakh rahi hai!! Mujhe savdhaan rehna hoga!*

*Nagini?! She is keeping an eye on us! We must be careful*

Vivaan was still looking at him hopefully. He couldn't break his hope and Khushi's hope to be saved, nor he can bring his truth out yet. Vivaan even searched his mind, but due to Shaurya's powerful magic shield Vivaan couldn't find the memory.

Debu was now in dilemma from three sides. If he revealed the place, he will get caught and will fail in mission for which he took this disguise. If he didn't Khushi will be in grave danger. Before they could take a decision, Ananya managed to approach them.

"Listen!"

She bellowed from afar. Duo looked at her. She came running and panting.

"Ananya Didi?" Vivaan was surprised seeing Ananya panting.

Aree insaan ho ki cheetah! Itni tez kaun bhagta hai! Meri to jaan nikal di tumne Debu!

"Are you human or a cheetah? Who dashes away this fast? You almost killed me!" Ananya panted hard.

"But why were you here Didi?" Vivaan questioned.

"I wanted to help this big brother of yours Vivaan! But he was disappearing like magician!" Ananya said.

Debu looked at Vivaan nervously while Vivaan was confused.

"Anyway I recieved a call Vivaan! Your mother is very worried right now! She is getting hysterical so she wants to see you two!" Ananya informed.

"Debu Bhaiya lets go!" Vivaan said pulling Debu away.

"Aree listen! If you two went to meet Karuna ji, who will look for Khushi!?" Ananya asked.

"Oh right.."

"I suggest we should divide the work." Ananya said.

"You need not to tell us Ms Pune Reject!" Debu snapped.

"Say that again!"

Both Vivaan and Ananya looked at him in shock qnd then Ananya snapped at him.

"Solid Idea! It's time saving Bhaiya!" Vivaan said.

"Hmm..." Debu hummed, "Then Vivaan you go to Ma, I'll go to search for Khushi!" Debu said.

"But bhaiya I was thinking you go to Mummy, I'll find Didi!" Vivaan said .

"But-"

And like that a few minuted passed by. So finally Ananya interuppted and made Vivaan go home reassuring him. Though Vivaan is pretty stubborn but somehow he heard Ananya easily. When Vivaan left, Ananya turned to Debu.

Jab Maine tumhe cheater kaha to tum bada sentimental ho rahe the! To ab tumne mujhe Pune Reject bol Kaise diya?

Ananya questioned with in a corresponding tone. Debu became awkward and avoided eye contact with her. Also he wanted to leave to find Khushi but he couldn't.

"Said is said, it won't superglue to you or something!" Debu replied laughing awkwardly.

"What the F!" Ananya jumped up at him while he moved away, " Funny"

"Hahhahah..." Debu laughed awkwardly.

*Yeh to chipak hi gayi...*

Debu said to himself. He had never been with a girl like that. The girls around him weren't girls for him, rather sisters. But she is completely differnet. He can't even call her friemd right now. Another reason for Debu's awkwardness was Ananya herself. She had a complete different personality from anyone he met until now. She was angry, humorous and cheerful at same time. It was hard for him to adapt.

"You're hitting me with my own lines! Great!" Ananya chuckled, "I really want to help you!"

"Wait who asked you to help...me...-"

Debu paused in middle. Nagini was still following him. And right now she was standing almost few inches away from Ananya. To play his role, he ran away and hid behind a car.

"Snake!!"

He shouted at Ananya, who misunderstood him.

"What?! Snake?! Now you're crossing your limits!" Ananya warned.

"...Nagin...!" Debu tried to tell her but Ananya is Ananya.

"I tolerated to be called Pune Reject! But this Snake, bird nuisance I won't tolerate!!" Ananya warned again.

*Aree palat jao ladki tumhare alwa aur bhi cheezein hain Jinki naak par gussa rehta hai!*

Debu muttered to himself and called her Snake again. This time Ananya took it serious and picked up a stone from ground targeting at him.

"Dare you call me Snake and I will-"

"I am not calling you Snake Lady! Behind you is a snake!" Debu revealed.

"Don't joke!" Ananya scoffed turned around.

Her scoff turned into fear and she hurruedly took a few steps away seeing a giant golden Snake inches behind her. She tried to be calm and hit the Snake with the rock.

"Stay hidden Debu!" Ananya commanded.

Before she could hit Nagini, she left due to distractions. Ananya sighed and turned around towards Debu's direction.

"I wasn't going to hit it! I am an animal lover....-"

Ananya paused seeing something shocking.