☆☆Bonus Chapter☆☆

Back in Reality

Vivaan revealed everything to Debu and Ananya after Ishqi Pari accidently spilled the beans.

"What?!"

The couple co-joined. Debu's eyes were out of his socket while Ananya was excited like a little puppy. Ishqi Pari stood silent watching the things. Vivaan looked at her signing and asking why she did that. Ishqi Pari held her ear in embarrassment.

"Vivaan..." Debu sighed in disbelief. But Ananya was whole alot excited.

"Sorry Bhaiya-"

"How did the date went Vivaan?" Ananya asked excitedly.

Debu and Vivaan stared at her blinking twice. Ananya then realised she said something wrong. Debu tapped on her shoulder and asked in signs about what nonsense she was muttering.

"I-I mean night out! How did your nightout went Vivaan?" Ananya asked.

"It was fine not until today morning!" Vivaan sighed slightly upset.

Ananya was about to ask something when Debu stopped her. He clearly knew Vivaan and Aarohi were rivals since they met. But their views always coordinated when they faced challenges from Timnasa and Ray. But due to danger of their work and safety of people, they had to erase her memories. Vivaan truly wanted her to be his friend like his gang. But everytime he tried something or other happened.

Since six years he has been trying to befriend her but always failed. This failure was somehow affecting him. Vivaan was at the stage of puberty where he might like people of opposite gender. And at that moment he clearly needs guidance for his future not only as Baalveer but also as a gentleman and a responsible person.

"Vivaan..." Debu called patting his shoulder.

"Bhaiya! I know I was wrong to hide things. But Bhaiya trust me I just wanted make her happy." Vivaan justified himself.

Debu smiled gently. That smile was enough assure him that Debu wasn't mad at him or something. But the two ladies standing were still in their own fantasies. While Ananya imagined two dating, Ishqi Pari imagined two enjoying their time.

Just when Debu was about to say something, the door of the room flew open. Aarohi came out. She was rubbing eyes due to sleepiness. And then she yawned. Vivaan stared at her hoping she would remember something but...

Jo tum soch rahe ho waise hoga to nahi Vivaan, isliye uss thought to nikal to Bahar apne Mann se...

Debu used telepathy. Vivaan looked up at him and he nodded. Vivaan smiled a bit.

"Good morning Aarohi!" Ananya wished.

"Good morning little princess!" Ishqi Pari wished.

"Good morning everyone!" She replied with a smile.

Aarohi looked around and everyone and realised they all were staring at her. She blinked her eyes.

"Why... are you all staring at me?" She asked confused.

"Just like that.." Vivaan replied smiling nervously.

Aarohi looked at Vivaan with a strange look. She came closer to him with her eyes narrowed at him. Others looked at each other while Vivaan taken aback steps back.

"You..." She muttered.

"Me what?" Vivaan asked nervously gulping.

"Can you...fly?" She asked.

Everyone was taken aback. Ananya who was drinking water threw up instantly. Debu and Ishqi looked at her in surprise. Vivaan was taken aback.

*Be calm Vivaan.. be calm...be calm...*

Vivaan explained to himself. He closed his eyes sighed and then with a serious expression looked at her. Aarohi suspiciously looked at him.

"Can you fly?" She asked again.

"Yes!" Vivaan replied instantly.

Another rock fell on others. Debu took off his glasses in disbelief. Ananya and Ishqi looked at each other in shock.

"Viv-"

Haan! Mai chidiya huin! Udd sakta huin! Abhi-Abhi just apne ghosle se yahan aaya tha!

'Yes! I am a bird. I can fly. Just now only I returned back from my nest.'

Vivaan replied with a sarcastic smile. Aarohi was struck in shock with the reply. Others were confused with what was happening. Debu rubbed his eyes. He was still in disbelief.

"What do you mean by that?" Aarohi asked.

"I wish to know the same Aaru! What do you mean by me knowing how to fly?" Vivaan questioned.

"Uh..that..." Aarohi turned speechless.

"What made you think I can fly?" Vivaan asked folding his arms.

"I- I dreamt about it!" Aarohi said with a flushed face.

"Dreamt! Righ- wait what?"

Vivaan paused. Aarohi was red with embarrassment. Debu and Vivaan blinked as if they were dreaming. Ananya and Ishqi gasped. Thanks to their wild fantasies.

To baat yahan tak pahuch gayi Vivaan? Aarohi?

Ananya muttered with a awestruck expression. Vivaan and Aarohi stared at Ananya as if they are caught red handed. Vivaan shaked his head in a no while Aarohi was silent with her eyes wide. Debu looked at Vivaan with his mouth open.

"Vivaan..?" Debu muttered.

"Bhaiya! There is nothing like that Didi!" Vivaan justified himself.

"Yes!! It's just I had a weird dream!" Aarohi revealed justifying herself.

Mujhe laga tha ki tum sirf logon ke dilon mein aate ho Vivaan! But Tum ab logon ke sapno mein bhi aane lage?

Ishqi Pari muttered starring at Vivaan. Vivaan was now all flushed red. He looked at Aarohi with a 'why do you do this' expression. Somehow they looked like they were caught. The strange looks of people around him was making him uncomfortable.

"What dream?" Vivaan questioned finally giving up.

"I dreamt of travelling in air with person like you to a starry place... and fireflies... then shining flowers... a red cape and a symbol with a big B on it..kinda armour like!" Aarohi explained her dream.

Vivaan was take aback. Ishqi Pari turned pale serious. Debu and Ananya looked at each other. Vivaan turned serious.

"How do you remember all this?" Vivaan questioned suspiciously.

"What do you mean by remember all that?" Aarohi questioned back.

Before he could reply, he heard a voice in his mind. It was Debu who was contacting him with Telepathy. He looked at him.

*Vivaan!*

*Yes Bhaiya*

*How does Aarohi remembers despite having her memories removed?*

*I am clueless myself Bhaiya!*

Tum Debu bhaiya ki taraf kyu dekh rahe ho Vivaan? Aur Mujhe yeh sab kaise yaad hai ka kya Matlab hua?

Aarohi questioned confused and now suspicious. Before Vivaan or anyone could reply, Aarohi asked something which made them all shocked.

Kahi tum Baalveer to nahi?