Ananya to help Debu

A silence fell. Debu expression was like 'what the hecl you're talking about' and Ananya blankly blinked at him before both togther sounded,

"What?"

Vivaan was still concerned and Debu knew it was best to take him away to home. He turned to Ananya.

"Sorry Miss. We can't help you today... You know.. But I promise to complete my promise!" Debu said.

"Its alright. I know its more important for you to find your sister than my meeting with Baalveer." Ananya said.

"Thank you." Debu turned to Vivaan, "Brother lets go home!"

"But bhaiya-" Vivaan refused but Debu calmed him.

"Trust me Vivaan!" Debu said patting his shoulders.

"Okay listen!"

Ananya called back the two. Debu turned to her.

Agar kisi tarah se help ki zaroorat ho to please batana! I'll be there!

Ananya said with a smile and Debh slightly smiled back.

"Okay Ms Pune Reject!" Debu smiled and rushed away from her as she screamed back at him.

"YOUUUUU!!!"

Vivaan ans Debu were now near the house panting. Vivaan held Debu and looked at him.

"Bhaiya! How could you do this?!" Vivaan questioned.

"Do what... Vivaan?" Debu asked pantig fakely.

"Bhaiya! Khushi didi is missing and you- I never expected this from you!" Vivaan became angry.

"Oh Vivaan! Khushi is my sister too! I also worry for her as much as you do! I did that before so that we could plan a plan to find Khushi!" Debu explained.

"How?" Vivaan was taken aback.

"Vivaan! I would go home and distract Ma! While you with your superpowers search for Khushi! And be careful with that Timmy aunty of yours!" Debu explained.

"Bhaiya... Did you do this for me?" Vivaan questioned feeling guilty for getting angry at him.

Haan! To tumhe kya laga Bhagwaan ji jab mujhe banaya to mujhe dimag nahi diya use karna ke liye!

Debu pouted fixing his glasses. Vivaan hugged him with tears. Debu internally felt guilty for hiding truth of him being secretly Baalveer.

"Now Vivaan! Go!" Debu released the hug and wiped his tears, " Bring Khushi back and do dishoom! Dishoom! Of those bad people!"

Debu said and Vivaan smiled. Snapping his fingers he left. Debu now had to tell Karuna and others about it. But when he reached home, he found Karuna crying and a few people including Sutli, Padmini, Girpade at his home.

It turned out when Sutli reached her home, she told everything to Girpade and Padmini who immediately informed Karuna. When questioned for their absence, Debu revealed that he and Vivaan on realising Khushi's absence went to find her. But they failed.

The night passed. All males of Bharatnagar including police searched for Khushi. Vivaan had to return home to ensure Karuna that he was safe. Debu and Vivaan under pretext of going to temple met. Vivaan told Debu about seeking help from Fairies.

Vivaan knew that it was Timnasa's ploy and went to confront her. While Fairies went to search around for Khushi. Debu was all left alone. It was time for him to do his task as Baalveer undercover. Ensuring that nobody was around and was following him, he was about to contact Shaurya when he felt someone's presence around him. Caustiously he turned around and was taken aback.

"You? Were you following me?" He asked.

In front of him was Ananya with her beautiful innocent face and anger on her nose.

*Ab yeh kahan se aagayi!!*

"Oh hello!" She snapped forwarding her hand. And to cover his identity, he had to act dumb. Again.

"Hello!" He grabbed he hand.

Angrily she slapped it off. Though he was undercover, he did feared her anger sometimes. Gulping he questioned her,

"Why were you following me?"

Oh hello! Tum koi celebrity nahi ho jise mai follow karungi! And btw tum mere aage-aage chal rahe the!

Ananya commented rolling her eyes with smile. Debu hearing her sighed in disbelief.

"I walk in front you and you walk behind me means that you were following me!" Debu explained.

"Oh come on! You're not a superhero whom I would follow!" Ananya scoffed moving ahead of him.

"Well everyone-"

"Now don't tell me that everyone have a Baalveer inside them! Okay?!" Ananya warned dramatically acting like him.

"Well thats true! But... Last night I couldn't help you meet real Baalveer due to emergency at my home." Debu genuinely explained.

Ananya hearing him understood what he meant. She herself was away from her only reason to live. She could see his pain as brother.

"But I still couldn't find solution to that problem." Debu muttered thinking hard about.

"But why are you in tension?" Ananya said suddenly.

Debu turned to her in shock. He took off his glasses to read her expression for that second. Ananya realized she said things at wrong time in wrong way.

Tension kyu na lu matlab?! Khushi meri behen hai! Mai tension kyu na lu! Kaisi baat kar rahi ho Ananya!

"Oh! I didn't mean that! Of course you should be worried Debu but I mean you should seek help na!" Ananya said in a convincing way.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I really want to help you to find Khushi. You should call Baalveer to help you. He is your buddy right!?" Ananya said hoping he would agree.

"Not buddy! Big brother!" Debu said.

"Oh god! Buddy means friend! And you should just shout, Baalveer!!" Ananya shouted twice and turned to him, " and he will come to help you!"

Then she saw Debu leaving. Confused he followed him to stop him.

"Wait! I really want to help you! What happened?" Ananya asked..

Debu turned to her and chuckled. Soon it turned into a laughter. Ananya was taken aback.

Mere chehre par duffer likha hai!

Debu quetsioned with a idiotic smile.

"My line on me?" Ananya asked.

"Yes, because I know you don't want to help me but to meet Baalveer!" Debu snapped at her.

Ananya was shocked as she was caught. Debu wearing his glasses angrily began to leave. Ananya quickly tried to follow him. She called him multiple times but he ignored her. She just passed a bush and realised he was gone. She went back in surprise.

Yeh itni jaldi kahan gayab ho gaya? Itni jaldi to mai bhi gayab nahi hoti!

Ananya muttered to herself in disbelief. Otherhand Debu who rushed to the otherside saw himself alone. He panted to catch his breath.

*Yeh ladki kisi magnet kam nahi hai!*

He thought to himself. And just then he felt something. He touched his heart. It was pounding crazily. Yet it was lighter. He never felt this feeling. His heart was always filled with worries, secrets and many other emotions. Sometimes it was too heavy to bear. But today he was feeling relieved and light.

Was this because he talked to Ananya, someone of complete opposite pole of his nature? Or because he didn't laughed this happily since a long time? Debu then chuckled to himself and turned to his way from where he came.

Thodi pagal hai, thodi gussail hai... Par ladki itni buri bhi nahi!

Debu muttered to himself unaware someone keeping an eye on him.