Chapter 3

The girls arrived at Alexia's house, laughing, dancing, they were having fun.

*Mapi stands up from the chair*

"Well I want to say a few words to Y/n,thank you for everything on this club,for everything you have contibuted to the team and we are really going to miss you a lot." -Mapi said

*All the girls say beautiful words to Y/n*

/Pov Y/n/

Everything my teammates were saying was very nice so I also decided to give them a few words of thanks.

"Well, I just have to thank you too because apart from being teammates, you are like my family, my second family. Leaving, I don't do it because I want to, but because I want to be with my family and here it is very difficult, but believe me, it has been one of the best years." -I said it with my voice about to break-

*Mapi and Patri are always the life of the party so they said they should run away enjoying instead of crying *

"Well, very nice words, but come on, we don't have to cry on Y/n's last day, we have to enjoy it." - Patri said.

"Yes I think the same, so play the music." -Mapi said

*the girls started to dance and sing*

I just looked at them, I knew I was going to miss these people and especially my best friend, Mapi.

"Let's go Y/n,come and dance." -Mapi said on the table.

"Ok I'm coming" -I said it between laughs I really enjoyed being with them.

*hours later*

It was already 3:30 am and my flight left at 7 in the morning.

Well girls, I have to go because my flight will leave very early. -I said.

I said goodbye to them an after a few minutes I was already home.

I decide to text Leah.

On chat

Me:Hi Leah!
Me:How are you?

Leah: Hello Y/n
Leah: I'm excited because you're almost here
Leah: I miss you

Me:Yes,I'm excited too
Me:I miss you too girl.

Leah just read my message.

It was already 7 o'clock and I was about to board the plane.

After hours of traveling I arrived in England, and when I got out I saw my family and of course that beautiful girl, Leah.

I ran to where they were and hugged them one by one.When I got to Leah, I didn't hesitate and kissed her, I missed her lips.

*Context*

Leah and I have been girlfriend for 1 year and I really misses her so much,in many cases she go to Spain and watch my games and I do the same.

When I told her about my decision to go to Arsenal she was really happy as I was,we were finally going to be together.

It was very hard to mantain our relationship in distancia,but we got this,now we are together.

And well that is the contexto of what is happening right now.

*Finish context*

After chatting a little we decided to go to dinner,my family,myself an Leah of course.

Leah knocked on the door.

I can pass? -Leah asked.

Yes.- I said

She came in and the first thing she did was wrapped her arms around my waist.

I really missed you. -She said.

I miss you too baby. -I said.

I looked into her eyes and kissed her.

I was finishing getting ready and my brother George came in and told me that it was too late to hurry up.

Hurry up girl, we're always late because of you. -My brother said.

Wait me,I'm finishing. -I said.

Leah just looked ate me and well I got nervous.