Chapter 9

Pov Y/n

Well it was training day so we got up well I meant I got up because Leah was still asleep it was already late so I carefully woke up Leah but I have to admit she looks beautiful the way she is but I'm sorry I have to get her up.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said.

"Mmmm, good morning," Leah said with her eyes half open.

"Let's go up we have training." -I told her while I was fixing the suitcase.

Today we had a gym session so it's easier personally. After a while Leah and I were ready so we went downstairs and had some sandwiches that I had prepared and we went to train.

IN THE GYM.

Good morning girls.-Lia told us.

We answered her and so we greeted the others and we started training. I started doing exercises, weights, on the bike, etc. At a squat point, Leah arrived and we lost focus a little and started talking 🤭.

 At a squat point, Leah arrived and we lost focus a little and started talking 🤭

We looked like this.

After a long training session, Jonas told us that we were going to have a small game. Leah played him on the opposite team to me, and I played Beth, Viv and Wubben-Moy. After a small training match we finished and obviously my team won.

---------------------------------------

It's the next day and as you know Leah is injured but she will be back soon and it's my first game, I'm excited.

"You're happy," Leah told me.

"Obviously it's my first game," I told her.

Well, cheer up, soon we will both be in the field.-Leah said.

We left the house and headed to the stadium, we were playing against Watford, the game started and this was the lineup.

LINE-UP

Zinsberger
Smith (Y/N)
Wubben-Moy
Mead
Miedema
Walti
McCabe
Foord
Pelova
Russo
Ilestedt

Reporter

First time

The first half begins and Russo opened the scoring in favor of Arsenal.

What do you think, Alex, about this?
We are seeing the debut of this talented girl who comes from Barça, just look at how she moves. -the reporter was saying

"Yes, she is wonderful on the field" Alex said.

Smith has control of the ball, he has it, SHE HAS IT, SHE HAS IT AND SCORES!! GOAL BY Y/N SMITH!!! her first goal with Arsenal and apart from that she is dedicating it to someone, who could it be, look he dedicates it to the captain Leah Williamson and that is how the first half ends 2-0 in favor of Arsenal.

In the changing rooms

Congratulations Y/n, your first goal here.-Jonas told me.

Thank you!! - I told the girls and Jonas.

that's how we got ready for the second half. I wanted to see Leah but she was in the stands.

Second time

3 more goals were scored in favor of Arsenal and 1 in favor of Watford. We had had the victory, we celebrated our victory and of course we congratulated the Watford girls for the match and thus it ended 5-1. We went to the changing rooms and shouted and had a great time. Leah arrived and stood in a locker, I saw her and ran to hug her.

 Leah arrived and stood in a locker, I saw her and ran to hug her

Like this.

Congratulations my love.-Leah told me.

Thank you,I'm super happy.- I told her.

I liked that you dedicated the goal to me.-She said,playing a kiss on my forehead.

I'm glad.-I told her.

We changed, talked a little with the girls and after that we returned home. And we started spending an afternoon together watching movies and couples stuff until we fell asleep.