Chapter 12

in the morning Today was a quiet day. I looked at the clock and it was 9:30 am. I decided to get up to make breakfast. Leah was asleep. Today we had training in the afternoon. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I prepared some sandwiches and orange juice, I went to wake up Leah.

"Love, wake up, let's go have breakfast," I told her, trying to wake her up without scaring her.

"Mmmmm," she said with her eyes closed. I started kissing her all over her face and that's how she got up.

we went down to eat and we were in the living room watching movies and then we changed and went to training today it was a game between us.

We arrived at the training center.

Hello girls!!-Caitlin shouted at us.

Hello, Foord, I told her.

And so I started going out to the others.

Jonas entered the exercise room where we were and we went out to the courts to play the game between us,we like to do these kinds of things.We always do this before games,and on Sunday they played against Liverpool.

Girls come here I'll tell you the teams. -Our name is Jonas.

First team is Kyra,Yn,Katie,Lia,Steph,Vivianne,and Russo.-he told us and we met.

Second team is Caitlin,Leah,Jen,Beth,Emily,Lotte,Pelova-so he said and they met. We positioned ourselves, it was a game of 7, so we took positions and started.

"I like to play on my girlfriend's opposite team," Leah told me, trying to kiss me but they were watching us so I told her no.

The game started, Yn's team was winning.

Hahaha, I'm beating you. I told Leah that I ran into her.

Don't worry beautiful, you'll see how we beat them.-She told me.

A while passed and I was fighting for the ball in an attempt to score a goal but my leg had no control and it bent, I fell to the floor and cried from the pain.

AUCHHH!! AUCH!!!!!- I screamed, lying on the floor.

Yn, look at me, tell me what happened-Lia approached.

"It hurts, my ankle, my ankle," I said while crying. The others approached little by little, I only wanted Leah by my side.

"Leah, Leah," I said while the doctors examined me.

here I am.-while he shook my hand.

"And we have to take you," the doctors told me.

I'm going with her.-Leah said and they said it's okay.

They checked me more thoroughly and took me to the hospital. Leah came with me. We arrived at the hospital, they took an x-ray to see what I had and then they put me in a room and we were there.

"How are you going?" Leah told me.

I feel bad but I'm more calm now.-I told Leah. We saw that the doctor came in with a slightly disgusted face.

"Yn..." the doctor said with a worrying tone.

Oh no...is it something bad??-I said, about to cry.

Your ankle was dislocated, the ankle ligaments were torn and I'm afraid to tell you that when this happens to a soccer player, normally they can't play soccer again.-The doctor told me.

Like! - I heard that and I started to cry, soccer is my passion, I love playing it, it helps me when I'm sad, distressed, angry, that helps me, how can it be that I can't play again?

Well, later I will perform the operation. - The doctor said that and left the place.

Quiet love.-said Leah, she was also crying.

I can't stay like this.-I couldn't talk because I was crying so much.

Leah tried to calm me down and told the girls about the operation.

The operation is at 8:00 p.m.-I told Leah.

Yes, don't worry, I'll be here waiting for you. -She told me and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you, love," I told her.

It was already 8:00 p.m. and the doctor is so exact that he was already in the room at that time.

Well, Ms.Smith it's time.- He told me.

I love you, encouragement and luck, everything will turn out well.-Leah told me.

We went to the operating room and the operation began, they were in operation for 3 hours. They took me to the room at the end when I arrived, I was still anesthetized but I looked at how Leah was asleep on the couch, how could I not love her if she accompanies me and supports me in everything.

She woke up and I listened when she was talking to the doctor.

Doctor, how is Yn? Please tell me that she will be able to play again.- I listened to what Leah told him.

Look, like I said, normally it's not possible, but we'll have to check it out, the doctor said.

I just listened but the effect of the anesthesia it didn't let me move much. , so my reaction wasn't so noticeable. Leah just sat down and put her hands on her face and started crying.

"I don't like seeing you like this," I told her in a very low tone, but because of so much silence it was possible to hear a little.

"I love you," Leah said, wiping her tears and caressing my curly hair.

I-I-I love you too.-I couldn't speak well.

Thank you for the support you have given me with the story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did at the time of writing it.

The chapter wasn't that long since I'm in school and it's difficult but I didn't want to leave you without chapters.

THANKS!!❤️‍🩹🫶🏼