Chapter 14

It's been 2 weeks since my surgery and I'm working on my leg and then in about 2 more weeks I'll be able to return to training with the girls, not the same but with them.

Leah is not with me, she is at her training, these last few days she has become a little strange, she is acting different.

She is always late, he hardly answers my messages or takes my calls and when he comes he just goes to the room with his cell phone and laughs.

It's not that I distrust her but I wouldn't like to know what's happening because apparently it's with me because about two days ago the girls came and she shared a lot and laughed especially with Lia Wälti, I don't want to think badly since they always They have been united, so I don't want to take anything out of context.

It's already 7 o'clock and it won't take long for Leah to come. I heard the door knock, I already knew it was her. I was in the living room watching my favorite series for like the 5th time.

"Hello my love", I said to Leah with a smile, she didn't see me.

"Mmm, hello", she said that and went to the room. This is where all those negative thoughts come in, after a while he came down and told me.

"Tomorrow I'm going to dinner with Lia,so don't wait for me at dinner " she said while pouring herself a glass of water.

"Mmm, and what's the reason for that?" I asked Leah.

Nothing, we just want to go out.-she responded.

Mmmm, are any of the other girls going?? -I said to her.

“No, just the two of us,” she told me.

"It seems more like a date than a dinner with friends," I told her.

Please Yn, we are just friends.-Leah told me a little upset.

"I know, but these days you have been acting strange, you know what I want to tell you, you don't talk to me, you keep laughing with your cell phone and then I look at you very close to Wälti, I know that you both are friends, nothing more...right", I said something worried, we could say.

"YN!!!!Could you stop saying that, are you thinking that I'm being cheating  to you?"She said it very angry and I tried to say something to her but she wouldn't let me.

" Le-NO I'M SERIOUSLY SO MUCH DISTRUST YOU HAVE OF ME AND LIA!!!"-she said it shouting.

"LEAH!!!Listen to me please."-I said it in a very loud voice, it was the first time this had happened, Leah looked at me scared.

"I don't think that, I just told you how I felt, the last time you refused me to go to a dinner and now you come and tell me that you are going out with her, it doesn't make any sense. "- I told her and at that moment a tear came out.

"You know, I spend the whole day thinking about you, I wait for you until the evening so we can have dinner together, but what are you doing, you go to the room and leave me alone."-I couldn't take it anymore and I cried.

Sorry...-Leah said it and I knew it was true. I only went to the room even though it was difficult because I was still on crutches.

      ~   ~    ~    ~   ~   ~   ~  ~  ~   ~

3 weeks later I was back training with the girls and if since that argument with Leah it's not the same, I'm with Beth and Viv while she's laughing with Wälti...