Chapter 15

It's been approximately 5 months since I started to join training again, my relationship with Leah is super good, we have talked about certain topics so that we are well.

Leah has had several games with both Arsenal and England so I have accompanied her since I still can't play, the games were in Marbella, Spain so I agreed with the Barça girls to see them since I had time not to see them .

We decided to go to dinner, Mapi, Sandra, Patri, Claudia, Jana, Bruna, Alexia, Mariona, Lucy, Keira and Aitana, the others couldn't since they were with their teams, etc.

We had a great time, I missed seeing my girls, it's true that I had a great time in England but I really miss Spain.

In the dinner:

I was waiting at the restaurant for the girls to arrive, as usual they are always late, especially Mapi.

I felt like someone climbed on my back, "hello!!"- Mapi told me.

"God, what a scare!" I told her and she got off my back.

Hahaha, I knew that you were going to get scared if even one of them touched you and you already jumped out of fear,” Patri said.

"If Yn gets scared by anything," said Jana.

Jana, you also get scared with nothing, remember when you were in the bathroom and I just told you if you were ready to go.-I was so happy while everyone was laughing and Jana interrupted.

Well, well it was just that one time.-Jana said between laughs.

Hahaha, I think we have to refresh her mind and tell her all the times she was scared.-said Aitana.

"Well, let's go find the table to order the food," Sandra said.

Yes, let's go.-said Claudia.

"I'm too hungry," Mapi said as he ran to the table.

Mapi is always hungry, poor Engen how much money will she spend on food? I told the girls.

"I heard you," Mapi said from the table and we laugh.

We ordered the food,was pizza,salad,and some cheesecake,we love that, after a while it arrived and we continued talking about how we are doing, how my injury is going, etc.

Fans saw us and asked for photos but we wanted to be quiet so we didn't make a lot of noise because we were there although it was inevitable.

And how are you doing there? -Alexia asked me.

Well, the truth is that I miss Spain and especially you, Barça, but I'm having a good time with the girls, my family, Leah, I told them.

"I miss you too, pea," Mapi told me, making a face.

Oh no, I've already told you not to say that to me, I'm not that small either, I told her.

Come on, Yn accept it, you're like a little pea," Lucy said.

They all laughed, they have always told me that, yes it is true that I am small but not that small.

3 days have passed after that, the Spanish team managed to qualify so they are going to Paris, obviously I congratulated them.

How do you feel about being here? Leah asked me.

Well the truth is that I miss being in Spain. -I told Leah.

You don't enjoy being with me, with your family.-Leah told me.

It's not that, obviously I enjoy being with my family, with the girls and with you, but they are like my other family too, maybe you don't understand it because you have never changed teams. - I told Leah but I think she took it the wrong way. .

Mmm, ok.-Leah said and went to the bathroom.

Hey love, I didn't want to make you feel bad, I simply said it because it's true, leaving a team that you've been part of almost all your life is difficult, think about what it would be like if you left Arsenal. - I said hugging her around the waist.while she hydrated her face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like that," I said to Leah.

"No, forgive me, I didn't have to react badly," Leah told me and turned around to kiss me.

The kiss that little by little was becoming more intense, Leah was looking for my body, she grabbed me by the waist and put me on the table that was in the bathroom, the kiss increased in intensity, Leah kissed my neck, we needed this, Leah He looked for my mouth again and they came together again. Leah picked me up and took me to bed. Leah put her fingers on my part, making me moan. Shhh, be quiet, little one, remember that the others are on the sides. Leah told me, and that's how in our room, only moans and kisses were heard.

𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - Leah Williamson x Y/nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें