Chapter 10

the next day morning:

Pov Y/n

My alarm went off, it was already 8 in the morning, Leah was still asleep. Today was a busy day but not so busy so I got up and went to shower and get ready since I had an interview regarding the game I played yesterday.When I came out of the bathroom Leah was awake checking her cell phone and she looked at me and greeted me.

"Good morning, beautiful," she said to me, looking at her cell phone, something that surprised me because Leah is not one of those people who picks up her cell phone when she gets up.

"Good morning," I said, a little dry and then I started putting on my clothes.

After that, we went down. Leah was strange to say the least, so she wasn't paying attention to me.

In chat:

Alessia Russo

Good morning Y/n!!
How about a list for the interviews.

clear!! I'm excited because it's my first interview as a Gooner!!

Yes, well, I'm already going to the offices where the interviews will be.

well!!, see you there.

After talking to Lessi I told Leah that we should leave, she wouldn't leave her cell phone behind at all.

Leah, could you please leave your cell phone? I told her.

Because? "Some problem with me using my cell phone," she told me in an annoyed tone I just stay quiet.

After a while we arrived, all the girls greeted us and all while some of the girls who were going to have an interview passed by, we talked.

Hey, I didn't know it was going to be with BBC SPORTS.-Katie said excitedly.

Seriously!!!-Beth shouted.

well BBC is very famous so we were all very excited about it, well not me very much and here came the reason why Leah wouldn't put down her cell phone, she was talking to Alex...

Hello Leah!!!.-Alex exclaimed and hugged her. We were silent and they all looked at me because I had told them what happened that morning.

Hello Y/n!!.- Alex told me, giving me a hug.

Hello Alex!-I said.

Well, taking advantage of the fact that I'm here, here you go with the interview, let's go!! - She told me and I smiled.

I stood up and we headed to the set where they were interviewing.

At the interview

Well here we have the wonderful Y/n Smith who is 24 years old and currently plays for the women's Arsenal, to start with how you made that change from Spain to here England since you played in the famous Fcbfemeni, a great team by the way. -said the reporter .

Hello!!, a pleasure to be here, look it was very difficult in many aspects since I started my career as a professional footballer I was at Barça so leaving it was hard, I told him.

We understand, and how do you feel here? -Alex said.

Well, I feel very good, the girls are the best since they gave me a warm welcome and were grateful for everything and well, in the end I am with my family since in Spain it was very difficult to see each other, I told them.

Well now we want to talk about the game you gave us yesterday, it was spectacular to see how you dominated the ball and that goal!!! -Said the reporter.

Hehehe yes!! I love to dominate the ball and yesterday I had that opportunity a lot and I knew how to take advantage of it. -I said smiling.

And we also want to know why you dedicated the goal to Leah? -Alex said.

Emm.-I said it nervously, my head was blank, I didn't think they were going to ask me that.

Are you dating Leah? -Alex said and well, she knows that we are dating since she is Leah's best friend and she must know according to Leah.

Nono, that's not the case. I just did it since I'm close to her and with the fact that she doesn't play, it made a nice gesture for me to dedicate the goal to her. I said it with a lot of nerves.

Well, after that, many fans began to speculate that you guys were dating. Haha, the reporter said.

Haha, we are only friends, good friends, I told them.

Well, this is how you end this little interview with Y/n Smith, it's a pleasure to have you with us.-said Alex.

"The pleasure was mine," I said as I stood up to leave.

When I entered the waiting room everyone was looking at me even Leah.

"What happened?" I said.

You couldn't have made that answer more nervous because you couldn't, said Alessia, laughing.

Seriously!!!!!.-she said it worried.

Yes, but don't worry. -Leah said that and motioned for me to sit with her.

"Sorry if I answered you wrong in the morning," she said.

Don't worry, I just found it strange about you.-I told her.

That's when Alex comes in and said.

Girls today I have dinner at my house and everyone is invited. -Alex said.

They all said yes and if Leah goes I'll go but I felt a little upset by what happened in the interview since Alex knows that our relationship is not public but nevertheless she brought up that topic.