You're mine got that?

idk but the sex parts come fast kk short sorry kind of hoping this gets up to at least 600 hundred words

You felt a knife stab your thigh making you yelp in pain. "FUCKING WHORE!" Slim yelled out. "All I did was just hang out with ben-AHH" You felt the knife taken out of you making a blood puddle drain down.

The bloody knife trailed to your back making circles. "YEAH WHILE YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA CLEAN THE HOUSE BEFORE I TOOK MY NAP!" Slim yelled out before throwing the knife.

The knife landed in the wall up where your head was almost stabbing you. "I DID THAT CAUSE YOU A CONTROL FREAK!" you yelled back making him grab your waist and throw you from the couch to the ground.

"IM NOT A CONTROL FREAK BITCH!" Slim yelled at you looking down. "Yes you are you make me stay home" you yelled in pain your thigh wound bleeding more.

"Yeah cause you fuck people bitch!" Slim yelled. "I don't Slim I hang out with one person bam it's me fucking the person" you yelled back.

Slim sighed then went to the kitchen while you stood up limping blood spilling less and more. "I'm sorry" Slim yelled you shook your head "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" You yelled at him.

"I'm sorry, love," Slim said going to you and and looking in your face as you stood up but not much from the wound. you felt his bloody hands cup your face looking at you.

You looked in his eyes slowly going in and kissing him with him kissing you too. "I don't fucking like this" you whispered, "Then why did you kiss me?" Slim said confused. "I don't know" you mumbled angrily then you placed your head on his shoulder.

Shady started to rub your hair looking at the kitchen. Slim's hand slowly rubbed your thigh making you flinch.
"Slim stop" you whined in pain as he rubbed the wound.

"SLIM PLEASE" You whined then he stopped. "I liked that I need more moaning and whining from you" Slim whispered in your ear. "Go kill yourself Slim" you moaned in pain still feeling it tingle (or some shit).

"Awh is the bitch crying?" Slim said as he slapped your ass from the jeans (FOR MY SAKE IDK WHAT THERE CALLED BUT THE JEANS THAT HAVE THE GEMS ON THE BACK).

"Slim you're too aggressive" you replied "I'm so sorry I fuck rough in bed to the point your ass turns purple!" Slim yelled jokingly. "But we both know you like it," Slim said making you hum a bit.

"Mhmm, yeah I do," you said smiling a bit. Shady pressed you against the kitchen table slapping your ass again. "You look good in this angle," Shady said now bending you over the table.

"So what were you doing with your 'friend' Ben?" Shady said now taking off your jeans and your underwear exposing your ass and your Shady tramp stamp.

"I was walking with Ben talking" you replied before Shady's hands rubbed your ass and grabbed your ass cheeks. "What were you talking about?" Slim said now trailing his finger against your 😛.

You mumbled "We were talking about relationships" Slim pushed a finger inside you. "How?" Slim said now plunging fingers out and inside your 😈. "How we were take-mhmm" you mumbled in pleasure.

"You told him you were taken right?" Slim said before slapping your pussy when you said no. "Whore" Shady whispered in your ear.

The sound of a belt unbuckling and pants dropping to the door made you scared. You felt his dick press against your ass. "So tell me? Did you enjoy talking to him? Mhmm?" Slim said teasing you with his dick.

"Yeah" you replied then his dick slapped your ass making you squeak and whine. "You are mine and the only reason you are living in this house is because of me!" Shady said before cupping your ass making you hum.

You felt his dick go hands you keep a steady pace of thrusting. "So tell me who do you cry at the end of the day because it's not Ben?" Slim said grabbing your stomach and making you arch your back.

"You slim" you replied you felt pleasure as he fastened up the pace. "Who makes sure you're filled up with cum?" Shady said as he kept thrusting in you roughing it. "Shady?" You hummed then he kissed your cheek as he slapped your ass while fucking you.

"That's right darling I'm about to cum and fill you up," Slim said as he started being rough with the pace. You felt something warm come inside you making you moan.

"Go fucking shower!" Slim yelled you nodded more blood coming from your thigh then your ass was slapped by Shady.