Would you kill for me?

I SAW A PICTURE AND I'LL PUT IR UP AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD SUIT IT

You were chilling talking to your friends. Normal stuff about boyfriends and their relationships. You were always the one with "no boyfriend" so you sat on the bed listening to them chat.

"He told me he would kill for me" your friend stacy said. Stacy flipped her brown straight hair. Meanwhile Jackie smiles "mine said he would too true love huh?" Your friend giggles and laughs. Meanwhile you thought about Slim shady your boyfriend as you sat your head on the pillow.

Time skip night

Slim shady came through your window at night as usual. Slim stubbled in and smiled. "You're so goofy" you said then Slim chuckled.
Slims chuckle was everything he had a long and sensual chuckle making people blush.

"I am Hun" Slim said taking his mask off setting it on your dresser. "Why can't you just walk in the front door" Slim shrugged his shoulders. You didn't live with someone so why can't he just go through the door. "I can't believe I have sex with you" you said jokingly then he laughed.

"Yeah I guess because I hit raw and I don't stop after 10 or so minutes?" You nodded flustered. You wrapped your arms around his waist giving him little kisses everywhere. You guys cuddled in bed Slim holding you to his chest as he scraped your back with his nails. You got used to it since he didn't want to trim his Freddy Kruger nails.

You read through the magazine looking closely at each page. You remembered what your friends said which you wanted to see his reaction. You leaned in his touch and you whispered. "Would you kill for me one day?" You looked up for his reaction he slowly whispered back.

"Yes of course my darling" he whispered then he kept rubbing your back. You smiled at the answer and talked to him about random drama. Slim listened and made sure to give you his attention. You fell asleep on his touch making Slim smile.

The next morning you work up with a weird smell in your room. You opened your eyes and you sat up on the bed. Suddenly you saw Slim placing dark red almost dead roses in thr dead persons ribs. You looked Horrified before Slim looked at you with horrifying eyes.

You looked in his eyes and it almost seem unatrual. No spark of light in those eyes just a horrifying glare as he held the knife in his left hand. Slim was crouching down with his head looking to the side smilling and not in the cute way.

"Slim! What the hell!" You yelled which he didn't answer you and grabbed your feet to drag you to the end of the bed. (HE HAS A FOOT FETISH/j)

Slim rubbed your sides before putting his mask on. The mask covered his face except his eyes which were still horrifying. You felt his hands trail to your thigh rubbing the insides in. You shuttered and shivered as an ease of coldness down your spine. "MARSHALL MATHERS" you yelled his real name.

You felt his knife up to your throat now. Oh my fuckin' god he's gonna kill me! You looked around now terrified. The knife dropped after he made a cut on your cheek. The knife was thrown to the side of the room.

....

Now you're on his lap as he held your waist in his hands. The room was dizzy as an immediate pleasure washed over you. You felt his hand trail to your ass squeezing it as he pounded you in. Moving his hips up and down. Your cheeks were covered in salty tears which made the cut sting.

You moaned as his dick was pounding. Your eyesight was blurring and you just closed your eyes. Slim scratched your ass cheek making you moan. I think it's his dick and the moment made you love the pain? "Slim I love you-" you mudderd before you moaned. Slim whispered as he grunted "I never loved you I- I don't think I'm capable of loving people".

Slim's pace didn't slow down it just sped. It was like every heartbeat was in sync with his rhythm. You loved it and you loved him if he didn't love you. Tears of pleasure poured down as you squeezed your eyes tighter. You moaned all sticky and sweaty.

Slim pressed his head in your stomach. "I don't think I'm able to love you but I'll kill a person for you any time?" Slim whispered. You took off his mask seeing his face with tears. You kissed his head then you fell on the bed as Slim sat there.