pheromone

I'M LAZY TO DO A WHOLE STORY BUT ILL MAKE A LONGER VERSION OF THIS TO WHO EVER COMMENTED

"what smells so good?" Marshall says as he stopped rapping. You shrugged your shoulders as he took off his headphones and placed it on his desk.
"What do you smell?" You say just curious before Marshall comes to you.

"It's you" he says you looked at your best friend as he smells your hair. "I need that smell" Marshall mumbled as he sniffed your clothes. "Oh it must be my new perfume" you said giggling before he kissed your lips.

"I need that slathered all over me" Marshall says as he kisses you making you melt in the kiss. "I need you" Marshall mumbled as he placed you on his recording desk. "Oh um" you mumbled squeezing your thighs together scared. Marshalls beard gliding against your cheek as he whispered "I'll be somewhat gentle" in your ear.

You nodded as he grabbed your thighs and slowly pushed them apart. "Do you want this?" You nodded "I do" Marshall nodded. Marshall took off your pants (or skirt idc) throwing them as he tore your underwear off of your waist. Marshall grabbed your waist and trailed his hands in your pussy then fingered you as he smelled the perfume.

"You smell fucking good" he whispered in your ear. You felt the fingering going more intense making you clench around his fingers. You moaned as he kept fomgerin you roughly his other hand around your body. "Marshall please" you mumbled his name but the fingering became faster making you whine and groan.

"Oh god you smell nice" Marshall groaned as he smelled your body. You felt yourself cum but he kept fingering you like he was using your cum as lube or trying to see how many orgasms you could have. "Marshall of fuck" you whined out before he took his fingers out of you and bended you over the recording desk.

Marshall stuck your ass out more making your back arch a bit. You felt him slap your ass making it jiggle. You bit your lip moaning a bit as he pressed him on your ass."wait till I get out of my jeans" Marshall undo his belt then slowly his jeans to his knees and boxers.

Marshall was left in his black hoddie you mumbled. "Marshall just fuck me" you whined as he was teasing you by slipping his Cock in between your ass or slapping your ass with his dick. You were dripping as he did this or the little threatening whispers he would say in your ear.

"Your ass is gonna be so teared up if you keep whining" Marshall said then sniffed the air before he slammed his dick inside you. You moved your body but he pressed your body on the table as he kept slamming and ramming inside you.

Marshall kissed your neck going to your cheek and giving you sweet kisses as he was tearing you up.
Your legs had no escape they were pressed against the table where underneath your shirt. Marshall played with your breasts or pinching your nipples making you moan.

You were enjoying this pleasure squirming a bit as he clawed your breasts and fucked you from behind. Marshall came up to your ear whispering "that smell is fading away." You sighed in relief as he was slowing down his pace. Marshall took his dick out of you then kissed your cheek.

IDK THIS IS WHAT I GUESSED PHEROMONE WAS TO THE PERSON WHO COMMENTED IM SORRY