valetines day

You and your boyfriend Marshall were planning for a good Valentine's day. Of course you guys delayed it because he had to do some stuff. So you dreaded the thought of Valentine's day. You sat in bed the morning of Valentine's Day as your boyfriend Marshall was sitting next to you.

"Love?"  You felt yourself being needed by your boyfriend. Marshall gave you a smile then kissed your forehead. "I love you darling" he whispered in your ear as he rubbed through your hair. "Do we even have anything to do?" You said sounding sad before you felt Marshalls lips giving you a big smooch on your forehead.

"Well I was thinking of a carnival date?" Marshall said whispering looking in your eyes. "That'll be nice" you smiled whispering back you kissed his cheek. You guys looked in each other's eyes enjoying each other's beauty for a while. You gave him a kiss on his lips before sitting up on the bed.

You walked up to your closet grabbing some clothes. They were different from your regular ones black jeans and a red shirt that had black roses on it. You changed into them in front of Marshall where you saw his eyes smile from the mirror.

"Your body will never be old to me,love" he whispered coming a bit closer. Marshall sighed smiling kissing on top of your head. "Thanks handsome" you whispered before putting on your shoes while Marshall changed into a black t shirt and jeans.

"Come on you gotta have something red!" You said making him put his red hat on. You smiled kissing his lips you guys enjoyed eachothers embrace for awhile. Soon enough you were being lifted by him and thrown over his shoulder making you giggle.

Marshall walked out the door holding you in his shoulder as he walked to the carnival. "I love you marsh" you said smilling "I love you too,love" he whispered back as he sped up his walking pace. Since you were thrown over his shoulder you had a great view of his ass.

You looked at his thicc ass as it moved from jogging. You looked around then you saw the ticket booth for the carnival. Marshall grabbed you putting you back on the floor. "I'll pay darling" he said grabbing your waist. You saw Marshall pay for two tickets he got this paper bands.

Marshall looked at you with loving eyes before gently grabbing your wrist and putting the hand on your wrist. You did the same to him then kissed before going in the carnival. "What ride do you want to go on!?" You said happily "how about that tall ass rollercoaster?" Marshall said pointing to a red roller coaster.

"Definitely but I'm holding your hand" you said then you looked at him before running to the rollercoaster. Marshall looked confused then ran to you laughing as you went in line. Marshall chuckled grabbing your waist pulling you close to him.

Line gets shorter balalala

Marshall let you go in the rollercoaster first you went to the first row. Marshall sat next to you holding your hand as you did to. You felt the bars l
Go down on you guys. You smiled seeing Marshalls blue beautiful eyes looking at you.

The rollercoaster started going right and left then up and a loop then going up to go down. You guys enjoyed it and after 20 rides you guys sat down eating some hotdog from the stand.
"You look so handsome Marshall" you said before you gave him a kiss.

"You look pretty love" he said taking a bite out of his hot dog. You are yours smilling as you shared a moment with him. "When we get home I have something I wanna show you" Marshall whispered in your ear before giving you a smooch on your forehead.

You blushed then you giggled as he threw your done hotdogs in the garbage. Marshall picked you up making you wiggle your legs "I can walk!" Marshall gave you a kiss. 'I don't
want you already to be tired,love" he whispered before kissing you.

You looked in his eyes as he looked up to navigate home. You sat your head on his chest hearing his heartbeat which was comfortable.

You felt your feet in the ground as he sat you down. Marshall opened the door to his house he picked you up again jogging upstairs. Roses were on the bed as rose pettles were on the bed forming a heart. "Oh Marshall" you said before you hugged him almost.

"What that's nothing compared to what your real present is" Marshall whispered. "Now get on the bed so I can show you some real love" you blushed from that but got out of his arms and went on the bed.

"Spread love" Marshall whispered before you did spreading your legs. You felt his hands touching your waist pulling down your jeans. A blush formed on your eyes as he pulled down you underwear. "You want this right I just want it to be enjoyable" he whispered.

"I do Marshall I love you" you moaned as you talked since his hands were on your thighs making a heart shape with his nails. You looked to see his head lowered down and you felt his tongue inside you. You heard noises of slurping because he was eating you out. You felt his tounge circling around you lips then inside your self.

"Oh my...MARSHALL" you moaned as he hit your really sensitive spot with his younger making you moan louder. You took off his hat pressing his head against you. You were dizzy a bit almost about to have an orgasm.

Marshall saw that since he glared into your eyes. Marshall lift his head up giving a kiss to your lips. You heard his jeans unzip his dick landed on your thigh traveling up a bit.

You wanted to return the favor so you grabbed his dick and started to jack him off. "Love you want some lube to help?"  You nodded then you heard the dresser drawer open then Marshall threw the lube which you catches with one hand.

You poured some of the lube on your hand and started to spread it on his dick. You moved your hands up and down on his dick before slipping it around your hand. You pinned him down on the bed and started to suck him off.

You licked your tongue all over his dick from the base to the tip. "Love! Darling! Y/N!?" Marshall moaned out as you slupred and fucked your mouth with his dick. You lightly grazed your teeth on his dick making him moan. You did circles with your tounge on his tip.

Marshall's hand grabbed your hair ruining it as he pressed your head to his dick. "SWEETIE?" Marshall moaned and groaned as he thrusted upwards in your mouth. You took his dick out of your mouth making him sigh softly.

You took off your shirt and your bra before you took off his shirt. Marshall eyes followed your boobs more than your eyes as you went on his lap. Marshall's hands gently grabbwd your nipples and squeezed them as you teased his cock.

You placed this hard dick in between your thighs and rubbed his cock with it. "Stop teasing" Marshall wjuhispered "hmmm the last time we did this you teased me a lot" you said flirty as you looked down at his blue eyes. "Oh god" Marshall moaned "so why do I have to stop for you?" You said rubbing his tip of his dick.

"Oh god that was hot" he said before he pushed you closer making you lose balance so he pushed inside your pussy.  "Marshall" you whispered then you grinded on his dick then fully ride him.

Marshall's hands pressed on your ass digging his nails in your ass. You felt his nails streak up your ass as you slammed your ass up and down. You fastened the pace of his dick feeling his body tense up. You looked around the room feeling dizzy about to have an orgasm.

You let out a gasp "Marshall I love you" you said your voice almost giving out. Marshall pounded inside you before pushing you down on the bed now letting you take him gently. "Im gonna go slower since your about to hit it with me love" he whispered grinding inside you.

You moaned feeling his liquid in between your pussy lips. You cummed making you moan hoarse you felt his lips on yours. You guys shared a kiss before you felt his hands lifting you on the bed sitting you up with him. You guys sat next to eachother you saw Marshall grab a paper and write on it.

Marshall gave you the paper it has two boxes on the bottom one yes and one no. You looked up on the paper "will you love me forever? And marry me?" You smiled then checked the yes box. You handed it to him his eyes lighting up with joy. You kissed him pulling you on his lap.

"Im gonna start the bath and we can get cleaned" Marshall whispered rubbing your thighs gently. "Alright Marshall" you kissed his cheek.