Show them

You're in the car right now carpooling for your friends. You hear Jocelyn and Bre flirt with your husband. Your friend D'nyla would always step in telling him that your husband is taken.  You got jealous and after the slide remark between Jocelyn and Bre that there gonna try to fuck him in the mall. You looked at your husband Marshall smirked you could tell since his stupid beard moved.

You placed your face in your hands until you heard a flirting remark. "Y'know Marshall maybe I could get something white stuck in your beard?" Bre said making Marshall goes wide eyed. "GUYS stop it" D'Nyla said making you smirk.

You unbuckled your seat belt since you were in the passenger side you crawled in Marshalls lap. Marshall was driving so when you crawled on his lap he put his car on auto pilot just in case. You started to suck and kiss his neck making him grunt.

"I don't think you should be doing that" Bre said now snotty sounding but you just licked and nibbled his neck. Marshall hand wrapped around your waist as you nibbled on his neck. You felt his hand on your waist moving it. You moved your lips from his neck the GPS was telling you were at the Mall. You sat back on the passenger side and Marshalls hand went back on the steering wheel.

You and your 5 friends came out of the car.  Bre and Jocelyn keot giving you dirty looks. You ignored them and just shopped with your three other friends.  You loved how now you had something nobody has.

Marshall was now trailing with you holding your friends stuff. You went to most of the shops and you and your friends got stuff. "My wallet is gonna be BROKE" your friend  Cameron said as she bought a record from the music shop. "I feel bad" you said then you lost sight of Marshall. You thought this was okay.

...

You and your friends were in the car Jocelyn and Bre were out of sight with Marshall. Until Marshall started to run with the bags.in his hands. Once he got in the driver's seat he closed the door and locked it.

"Marshall!?" You and your friends said worried. "The girls were flirting  with me and I'm married to Y/N so I told them to back off and they didn't so I ran away to the car." Marshall said then you looked at him. "Drive and drop them off" Marshall nodded.

...

Your friends were dropped off and you were comforting Marshall. You felt jealousy rage against you. Marshall lifted you up on his lap ams you sat on your knees so his head was in your stomach. "I love you" Marshall said. "I love you too Hun" you said rubbing your fingers through his brown buzzed hair. You gave him kisses everywhere on his head.

Marshall looked at you his blue eyes glowing at you. Amazement was the glare he was giving you and you loved it. You rubbed his beard and gave him a soft kiss on his head. "I love you so much" Marshall said.

"I love you too shorty" you said kissing his head. "Your mine hun forever" you whispered kissing his head. Marshall smiled pressing you down on the bed. "I am Hun I am" Marshall says now holding your hands with a smirk on his face.

...

Now Marshall is sweaty as you moaned his name. Marshall pounded inside you holding your waist. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he accelerated the speed of his hips. "I'm yours forever" Marshall said grunting his eyes clothes as you arched your back. Marshall held your waist digging his nails into you.

"Marshall" you let out a sensual moan before grabbing his waist. You pressed him down on the bed and started to ride him. Moving your hips on him makes him moan. Your body's felt pleasure Marshall grabbed your breasts cupping them. You grabbed his thighs fastening the pace.

Marhsall looked at you now his hands holding your rear end. Marshall held your ass cheeks in his big hands. Your lips kissed his you closing your eyes for sensual moment between you guys. You heard his breathing got heavier with yours. You slowed down his dick twitching inside you. You placed his dick in between your thighs and thigh rode him.

Marshall liked it leaning towards it then looked atnthe camera you set up not realizing it was recording.. you sat the camera up there years before Because you thought he was cheating. You didn't took it down that gave Marshall an idea. As you were thigh riding him holding his chest Marshall spread your thighs open. Which you landed back on his dick so he grabbed your hips and moved them back and forth.

You closed your eyes letting out grunts and pants. You came on his dick then Marshall cummed inside you letting out grunts of pleasure between eachother.

...

You burst into the room the next day "WHY IS BRE AND JOCELYN BLOWING UP MY PHONE SAYING THAT WE HAD SEX?" marhsall chuckled. "I sent it to them so they know I was taken by you and even plus I blurred out are parts so we're safe" Marshall said smiling like a dumb idiot.

"I hate you" you said blushing "no you don't Hun" Marshall says kissing your cheek.