mother fucker

I KNOW AFTER YOUR GONNA READ THIS YOUR GONNA COMMENT "I DON'T WANT KIDS" I KNOW THATS SO STFU

You had two kids S/N and D/N they were your twins. You loved them but you were new and it didn't help that their dad left. You had to live with your mom before you got a small apartment with the help of Marshall.

Marhsall was your best friend and he helped you raise your kids. You were grateful for him and you made sure he knew. You would usually give him flowers or just some cash but he would always deny it.

Your kids were in 5th grade and you quickly held them as they giggled. "You guys are growing up!" You said before tickling them. "Mommy!" Your son giggled as your daughter latched on you. You stop tickling them then you sat them down in the kitchen table.

You gave your son and daughter breakfast meanwhile you washed your hands. You sighed seeing your kids happy you heard a knock. You opened the door to see Marshall he smiled. Marshall Brown hair his cut trimmed face "I wanted to check up on you" he mumbled.

"Im doing good D/N and S/N are eating" you said giving a netrual face back at him. Marshall went in the apartment since you let him. You saw your kids sitting down on the couch as they smiled at Marshall.

You saw Marshall placed one hand on each of their shoulders. Marshall kneeled down then looked in there eyes "you're growing up so fast! If you grow up anymore your grounded!" He said smilling and tickling there sides making them laugh.

"We can't control it!" Your son yelled happily and giggly. It was beautiful sight to see Marshall playing with your kids. Your daughter was a shy one "I don't wanna get in trouble!" Your daughter said giggly then Marshall patted there heads.

"Okay guys sorry to be a burden but you guys have to get on the bus" you said then your son and daughter nodded and grabbed there bags. There bus stopped at your apartment and your kids ran to the bus. You made sure they got on and the bus went away.

"There precious" you said adoring them then you asked to Marshall. "So how's Hailie?" You said curiously "she's doing good,good she's in school right now" you nodded. You sat on the couch thinking real quick.
Marshall sat next to you rubbing your back you silently layed your head on his shoulder.

"Your nice" you said smilling then closed your eyes. "You too Y/N" he whispered before rubbing your back.
You closed your eyes and took in the moment soon enough you dozed off on his shoulder without you knowing it. Marshall rubbed your back with sympathy for you and your children allowing you to doze off.

You woke up an hour later on the couch with Marshall who was sleeping with his hand on your back. You yawned sitting up on the couch as you rubbed your eyes. You look at the clock seeing it wasn't time to grab your kids from the bus. You still had 5 hours left so you tried to gain back yourself after a long nap.

A hand rubbed your back "sleepyhead" marshal said jokingly making you smile then you got the memories back before you slept. "Oh i'm sorry I slept on your shoulder" you said feeling bad then he kissed your cheek. That caught you off guard a lot but you didn't say anything about it though since you kinda liked it. "It's alright" Marshall said then rubbed your cheek. You leaned into his touch then hummed a sweet tone.

"You're awfully lovey today" Marshall said then you blushed and you hummed "i think its because im touch starved or something" you mumbled. You mumbled before kissing his lips you thought he was gonna yell at you but he did the opposite. Marshall kissed you back rubbing through your hair pulling you closer to him. You let go of the kiss with a saliva string between your guys lips. "Sorry marshall I just like you i mean you helped me" you said then marshalls lips were forming into a smirk.

"Don't apologize i like you too" Marshall said loving and a soft voice before kissing you again you rubbed his chin. Marshall pushed you gently on the couch kissing you still with your tongues doing a dance. Marshall rubbed through your hair then one of his hands on your hair stomach and up to your chest rubbing them through your shirt. "Please marshall?" you moaned the followed that up. "I want you in me please?!" Marshall laughed. "Yeah suck me off first whore" Marshall said as he sat you on the floor.

Marshall sat on the couch while you were taking off his belt. You did so then threw his belt on the floor. You pulled down his pants and boxers then rubbed his dick so he could get hard. You put his cock inside your mouth, your saliva wrapping around his dick. You rubbed your tongue around his dick gliding it and sucking him off. You deepthroated him then you heard Marshall's voice. "I've gotten a better bj whore" marshall said degrading you making you suck more. You cried some tears since his dick hitted so far in your throat as you tried to give him a better pleasure experience. Marshall let out a small high pitched moan as you squeezed his balls making him cum now. "Oh god damn hun fuck!"

You looked up at him as you took his dick out of your mouth then he smirked, you looked back at his dick then you grabbed your pants. You took them off throwing them with the belt you threw a couple minutes ago. "You're so beautiful" Marshall said then grabbed you and laid you on the floor. Marshall kissed your lips rubbing your pussy through your underwear. Marshall grabbed the hem of them and threw them and spreaded you apart. Marshall pressed his chest against yours pressing his dick in your entrance. Your legs wrapped around his waist then his dick inside you . You moaned letting the kiss break but Marshall kissed your neck as he rubbed your thighs.

Marshall's hips went slow and sensual then he fastened up when you moaned a sweet name for him. "Hun go faster" you said loving making marshall nervous but did so. You both let out moans then he whispered. "Oh god Y/N you're so beautiful I always loved you and i want to take care of you and your kids!" Marshall said his voice high and raspy then his voice cut off as he was full of pleasure. You chuckled and you kissed his cheek then marshall whispered again. "Let me oh god let me!" Marshall said before cumming on your stomach. "Oh hun" you whispered, rubbing his cheek lovingly. You kissed his cheek then he whispered "let me i'll take care of your twins and you!" "I'll let you hun" Marshall kissed your cheek.