Shady

First warning I'm going in sex because we all skip that fucking shit about the story. Also because I'm lazy and just don't wanna type of shit. So the sex part okay yeah.

You squeaked as Marshall grabbed your ass from the towel. You looked at the equally wet Marshall in his towel. Marshall made circles on your ass making you hum as you guys kissed a bit.

You grabbed his cheeks and kissed as he started to rub your thighs and your ass. You set your head on his shoulder moving your body closer to him. You guys felt his hands go in-between your thighs. And rubbed your pussy making you hum.

You saw the cuts and bruises you gave him earlier from fighting. Mostly because he got a call from a girl about the one night stand he had with her. Now it's just you guys getting intimate fuck those blue eyes laured you in his trap.

You felt him plunged his fingers in you, you kissed his neck. Moving your head to properly suck and kiss his neck. You heard a moan from him making you keep kissing and sucking his neck. Marshall's fingers went faster in your pussy making you moan your thighs squeezed around his hand.

You started to kiss his chest making him hum as you were both humming. The kisses went down to wear his abs. You rubbed his abs as you kissed them making sure he got pleasure as you did. You were kneeling in front of him kissing where his waist is then moved the towel that sagged down.

"Suck it and make sure I cum inside your mouth slut" Marshall said sternly making you nod. You grabbed his dick starting to get it heard by giving him a hand job then when the dick was hard you licked the tip of his dick to tease tf outta him. You pushed his whole dick in your mouth.

You felt his fingers in your pussy still making you moan. You swished and grazed your tongue around the base of his dick. Then slowly licking up where the tip was making him moan. You grabbed his thighs then pushed his dick fully inside your mouth making tears well up in your eyes.

You sucked pretty fast making him moan as he kept plunging out his fingers out of you harder and faster. You felt cum shoot back inside of your throat making you choke a bit for a second then swallowing it. You felt his hand slapping your pussy gently put hard enough to make you moan.

You stood up your towel falling already then kissing his lips. His hands rubbed your thighs then lifting you up to the sink of the bathroom. You looked as he spread you apart then looking at your pussy with fierce eyes. Marshall licked his lips then rubbed your pussy some more.

You moaned "Marshall stop teasing" you said a bit mad and frustrated. "You're so beautiful when you're angry, love" Marshall said making you get a bit more frustrated. Marshall chuckled then rubbed his dick then started to enter in your pussy. You felt more revealed that the sexual thoughts were coming true as he started to take and plunge his dick and out of you.

Marshall fastened the pace making you moan your hips being caressed by him. Marshall's dick makes you moan as you get a bit lifted up and down from the force of the pounding. You grabbed the sides of the sink so you had some support. Marshall chuckled then kissed your lips as his hips were going faster making you moan in between kisses.

Your pussy clenching around his dick taking all of him as he was kissing you. You looked in his blue eyes seeing no reaction from him then his hand roughly and firmly caressing your hips now. You broke the kiss a strand of saliva being left as the hotness from the bathroom and your body's. The steamy shower you guys had before that made you guys more hot so you guys were sweaty balls after that.

Marshall looked you in your eyes then kissed your cheek. You were breathing heavily as he caressed your thighs now firmly then you felt warm cum shooting inside you making you moan. You cummed also leaving off a pant as he kept thrusting his dick inside you.

Marshall clawed your sides making you moan arching your back a bit since the bathroom was a bit minimal. You moved down getting more of his dick making him groan. You looked in his blue eyes as he grabbed your thighs lifting you up from the sink and pressing you against the wall.

Marshall's hips grinding in your pussy you grabbed his hips. You held onto his hips for dear life as he was pounding the fuck out of you. Marshall gave you an evil smile showing his teeth making you more hot. You kissed his lips again then his chin as he was thrusting inside you making you almost have another orgasm. Since Marshall fucked more people then you ever did he got really fucking good with his thrusts.

You moaned a bit more loud before you climaxed cum dripping from your thighs and onto the ground leaving a bit of a puddle. You looked at Marshall who wouldn't stop as he was aggressively pounding inside you more faster and harder. "MARSHALL!" You moaned Marshall kissed your lips and kept ramming inside you making you moan.

Tears swelled up in your eyes from the pain and pleasure until you heard a moan from Marshall then cum filling you up more. You both looked in each other's eyes before you guys both panted out a sentence.

"We're both animals for each other"