Chapter 3 First Fight

After visiting the principal's office Natalie and Martha were now heading to her new locker. The two stopped right outside a room that had ninja posters, stars, and swords posters on the door.

"Wow, what's that room?" Natalie asked when she saw what was on the door.

"Oh that, that's the ninja fanclub room. I'm the vice president of the club and we meet up there three days a week after school," Martha explained.

"Really? What do you all do there?" Natalie asked.

"Well we practice ninja fighting techniques, study the history of the art of ninjutsu, and practice with fake versions of ninja weapons used throughout history. Basically anything that involves a ninja we do," Martha explained.

"Wow you and the other members of the club must be super fans," Natalie commented after hearing what Martha does in her club.

"Hehe, well that's why it has the name. You know I've always dreamed of becoming a ninja myself, and even if I lost one of my legs, I'm still determined to do it. I'm not going to let anything or anyone stop me from my dreams!" Martha declared.

"I bet, knowing you, you'll do anything you put your mind to and no one can convince you otherwise," Natalie pointed out.

"Yeah, anyway let's get your things in the locker and I'll show you around the school," Martha said.

Natalie nodded and she looked into her locker, nothing about it was out of the ordinary as she hadn't decorated it yet. Nothing was inside it, but she planned to decorate it as soon as possible.

"Alright, I can make this look much nicer than it is," Natalie said as she observed the locker.

"I know you will, and I can't wait to see what you'll do with it," Martha said.

With the locker out of the way Martha started showing Natalie around the school. As the two were walking around the place they heard some girls laughing; however, it wasn't a laugh of enjoyment, it was more of mockery. Martha and Natalie ran to the source of the laughs and when they reached said source the two couldn't believe what they saw.

A girl with red hair, freckles, an animal printed sweater, brown pants, and brown shoes was on the floor crying. There were two other girls who both had fancy, expensive clothes standing over the poor girl laughing at her. One of the girls who had blond hair then poured a bottle of water over the girl and laughed at her.

"Aww, did I do that? Sorry but I couldn't help it. I thought it'd make you smell better as you sink like an animal. Then again what do I expect from a girl who works in a filthy animal shelter," the blondie mocked.

When the two cousins saw this they both were filled with anger as they hated seeing others get bullied. Martha and Natalie got up and marched over to the two bullies. "Hey! How dare you speak to her that way!" Natalie stated angrily. The two girls looked over at the cousins and glared at them angry.

"What did you just say to me?" the blond girl asked in a snarky way.

"I said how dare you speak to her that way, you disgusting excuse of a human being!" Natalie stated in a firm angry tone.

"I was just stating what was true, she smells!" the blond girl said.

"No she doesn't! Now I want you to go away immediately! After all I can get you both into detention for bullying!" Martha explained angrily.

Once the girls saw Martha was involved they backed away as she was very intimidating. It didn't help that she could indeed get them sent to detention as she was on good terms with the principal and most teachers in the school. So she just had to say the right words and they'd be busted and in big trouble.