Return To Isla Nublar

I jumped off the helicopter and ran to my car. I threw my bag in the back before speeding off to the bungalow. I jumped out of the car, running into Owen's bungalow. He jumped up from the sofa, running towards me.

"Hey!" I squealed as I jumped into his open arms.

"Hey!" He laughed, spinning me round.

He put me down before kissing me passionately.

"Wow, I should go away more often if you're going to kiss me like that when I get back." I laughed against his lips.

"You're staying right here." He kissed my temple, squeezing me tightly.

"Actually, I'm going to have to leave you." I said, closing my eyes and pretending to act sad.

"What? Why?" He asked, his voice full of shock.

"I have a date." I opened my eyes again.

"What?" Hurt filled his features.

"With the fridge!" I yelled, running into the kitchen.

"You son of a bitch." He ran after me, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me into the air as I squealed. "You don't understand how much I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, but, Owen, it's been three days." I laughed as he put me down.

"Yeah, but in those three days another man proposed to you." He frowned.

"And I said no." I raised my eyebrows. "Because I've already got myself a man."

"Damn right." He tucked a curl behind my ear.

"Oh!" I grabbed my bag. "I brought you something!"

"Ooooh a gift?!" He crouched down slightly, squealing like a teenage girl.

"Mmmhmm." I nodded, pulling out three packets of cheese.

"Cheese!" He gasped and I handed them to him. "Yes!"

He started opening a packet before I stopped him.

"Wait!"

"What?" He gasped.

"There's already an open packet in the fridge." I stated, handing him the already opened packet.

"Oh. Thanks." He smiled, biting right into the cheese.

"Gross." I scrunched my face up.

"It's good." He spoke with his mouth full.

"Such a charmer." I said sarcastically and he smiled. "Girls, be jealous, because this charming specimen is mine." I said to no one in particular.

"Damn right." He leant towards me.

"Not with a mouth full of cheese, Grady." I moved away and he pouted.

A couple of seconds later he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out.

"Now can I kiss my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes.

He picked up the cheese and kissed it, looking me right in the eye. I slapped the cheese out of his hands and kissed him.