Fun In The Pool

I shrugged to myself before climbing out of the water. I lay my towel down on the grass and lay on top of it, soaking up the sun. A couple of minutes later I heard the roar of a motorbike and I assumed Owen had returned. I kept my eyes closed as I heard him approach. I felt something warm get thrown at my face and I frowned, pulling it off as I opened my eyes.

"Ew Owen." I moaned, throwing his shirt next to me and sitting up.

He cannonballed into the pool, splashing me. I gasped before diving in after him, making virtually no splash at all.

"How'd you do that?" Owen asked, swimming over to the edge.

"Do what?" I asked, grabbing hold of the edge.

"Jump in without splashing." He prompted.

"Uh I dived in." I replied, scrunching my face up slightly.

"How did you do it so elegantly?" He asked. "If I did it I'd look like a seal"

I snorted with laughter, shaking my head.

"I'll race you to the other side of the pool and back." I challenged.

"It's on little lady, prepare to lose." He smirked, preparing to push off.

"I think you're forgetting who you're talking to." I smirked back preparing myself. "Okay, three, two, one."

I took a deep breath before submerging underwater and pushing off from the wall as hard as I could. When I started to slow down I swam, doing a forwards roll at the opposite end of the pool, spinning around and pushing off. I made it to the other side before Owen and I turned around to see him reaching for the wall from a couple of feet away.

"I win!" I cheered.

"You swim fast." He breathed.

"I used to swim all the time when I was younger." I beamed. "Come on, what's my prize?"

"Prize? We didn't agree on a prize." He raised his eyebrows.

"You called me a little lady and told me to prepare to lose." I raised an eyebrow. "I deserve a prize for having to put up with you."

"I am hurt." He gasped, putting his hand on his heart.

I watched his hand and got an actual look at his body. Damn. I cleared my throat awkwardly before tearing my eyes away from his body.

"Liking what you see?" He smirked.

"Shut up, Owen." I blushed, swimming away.

Owen swam up behind me and started tickling my sides. I squealed, trying to squirm away. By failing to get away from his tickling hands I ended up breathing in some of the water. I started choking and Owen stopped. I swam to the side, lifting half of my body out of the water and lying stomach down on the side of the pool with my legs still in the water. I coughed for a couple more seconds whist Owen swam up to me, patting me on my back.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry." He panicked.

I looked at him to see worry written all over his face and I started hysterically laughing.

"What?" He frowned.

"Nothing." I managed to choke out. "I'm fine, stop worrying." I slipped back into the water.