Meet The Raptors

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Hmm I'm not sure, I could show you my girls?" He beamed.

"I thought I was your only girl." I plastered a look of mock hurt on my face, pressing my hand to my heart.

"You're my only human girl." He walked up to me and snaked his arms around my waist.

"I'd love to meet my competition." I smirked.

"Let's go!" He pulled away, kissing my cheek.

He ran outside and I followed. He got on his motorcycle and patted the seat behind him.

"Nuh-uh I'm not getting on that." I shook my head.

"Are you scared?" He gave me an amused look.

"No." I lied.

"You are." He laughed. "You work with dinosaurs! How are you scared of a motorcycle?" He snorted with laughter.

"I don't know! Stop laughing at me." I laughed.

"Come on, hop on." He grinned.

"I'll follow behind in my car." I laughed, running over to my jeep and getting in.

I followed Owen to the raptor enclosure and switched off the engine. I followed him inside and he dragged me towards a fence.

"Oooh no, I'm not going near them." I protested, pulling my hand back from his.

"You've been in a dinosaur enclosure before." Owen replied and the fence opened.

"Yeah, with a dinosaur that's bonded to me, so she won't hurt me." I retorted and he took hold of my hand.

"Relax, they're in their harnesses, they can't hurt you." Owen smiled.

"If I get eaten I'm blaming you." I squeezed his hand.

"Alright." He rolled his eyes, laughing slightly.

We walked over to the four dinosaurs and I gulped in fear.

"Hello girls." Owen cooed. "How're ya doing?"

He let go of my hand to pet the dinosaurs.

"So we have, Echo, Delta, Charlie, and Blue." He pointed to each dinosaur.

He turned around to look at me.

"C'mere." He beamed, waving at me.

"I'm good over here." I shakily smiled.

"Come onnn." He walked up to me, taking my hands in his.

He walked behind me and guided my hand towards the raptors face.

"What are you doing?" I scalded, trying to pull my hand away as the dinosaur glared at me.

"Showing her that you respect her." Owen replied. "If you respect her then she'll respect you."

"O-okay." I stuttered and my hand came into contact with the scaly surface of the raptors face. "Hey girl."

She let out a growl and I tried to move away, but Owen stopped me.

"Keep your hand there." He said, slowly moving his off mine.

I gulped again, staring the dinosaur in the eye. She looked at Owen before looking back at me. She closed her eyes, leaning into my hand and I smiled.

"Okay you can move your hand now." Owen laughed.

I removed my hand and turned to Owen.

"Did you see that?" I squealed, running over to him. "I just touched a velociraptor and didn't get my hand bitten off."

"Alright, calm down." He chuckled, holding my waist.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm calm." I beamed. "What about the others? Do I not need to show them that I respect them?" I asked, looking around.

"No, Blue's the Beta, if she respects you, they all do" He replied.

"And who's the Alpha?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"You're looking at him." He pointed at himself with a smirk and I laughed.

"Ah I want to show you my dinosaur but I'm not allowed." I moaned.

"It's fine, I'm sure I'll meet her sometime." He smiled.

"You will." I smiled back. "She's lovely."

"To you, yes, to everyone else, she isn't so nice." He laughed.

"Whatever, come on dinosaur whisperer, show me what you've got." I spun him around and slapped his ass playfully.

He turned around and winked at me before climbing up onto the walkway above the raptor enclosure.

(I'm so so so sorry that I've taken forever to update I'm in Ireland at the moment and I've not had any wifi until now so I rushed this and I'm sorry if there's any mistakes. When I get back home I'll update more I promise)