Chapter 4, Quest

Malcolm POV :

The normal big horn alarm went off in the morning, which signalated that it was time for breakfast and a long day of camp activities. The only ones that don't listen to the horn or we'll the roles don't apply are the hypnos cabin. They will sleep through anything. But ever seanse Clovis, a child of hypnos and Mitchell an aphrodite kid, started dateing there's always him maybe one or two of his siblings by the hypnos cabin the morning.

I got up and watched as my sister took their cloughts and went into the bathroom. Yes we dont change all together in the main bunk bed area, Yes we are siblings and it's not wierd when ocacanaly someone is too tierd to go to the bathroom, We just chose to do it that way beacuse we like privacy.

Around 5 minutes later, we were all ready to go to the pavilion to eat breakfast. Everyone went out, and Annabeth lasted, seanse she had the key and locked the cabin. The only reason the cabins started using a key was and still is because of the Stoll brothers, but somehow, they still manage to get in sometimes. Don't ask me why everyone doesn't have a separata key, We had that in the beginning, but then the Stoll's started taking people's keys that aren't as aware if they are surrounding, so they changed it to only the councilor to have a key.

We all walked twords the pavilion, the small Athena cabin grupp split up when other cabins came to accompany us twords the pavilion. I walked mostly alone, I don't really have nor want to make friends here or at all. People aren't my thing.

As we came to the pavilion, there were campers lineing up, and a few campers were already sitting down at their tables, laughing, and eating. I walked over and took my place behind a camper. It took me a few before relizeing the short camper with a messy bed head and a poncho over their normal camp outfit was Conner Stoll.

Malcolm : "Esthustiatic much?"

Conner turned to me slowly and looked up with the most depressed look I have ever seen. Well, ofc nico's face will always be more depressing, but I have never seen Conner like this. Usely, he's energetic and jumping around messing with people along with Travis.

He raised an eyebrow and turned back around, ignoring me. He got some food on his plate and walked over twords the fire, He poured in around 90% of his meal into the fire and sat down by his table.

It was all so strange to me, but I let it go seanse we are not close, so It's not my place to step in. I walked over and poured 30% of my meal into the fire, then took my seat next to one of my brothers on the further end.

Everyone was talking and laughing, Warming up for a long day of training to come. I was looking at the Hermes cabin, I watched as Conner swearled around the food on his plate and his siblings looking worried, mostly Travis.

a few minutes passed, and the redhead sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up, Reachel walked into the pavilion, her hair tied up in a bun and colorful cloghts. Usely she would walk in, take some breakfest, give to the gods, and go sit down to eat, but today she walked directly over twords where Mr.D and Chiron sat.

some noise quieted down and wondered what was going on. Eventually, all noise whitch filled with the pavilion with his life dying down, and everyone was looking at Reachel, Mr.D, and Chiron.

It didn't take long before reachel turned around, her eyes glowing green and green smoke escaping from her mouth.

Two Shall go twords sea, Go so straight
Forward, Far from camp, The two will seak.
find the truth and then return.
to find it be the lie at first.

A quest. Amazing. Just what we need. Not jokeing, Camp has been very quiet, and as much as I love the quietness, I feel like we could need something to think about more than just the Traning and other activities.

Okay, fine camp doesn't feel the same seanse Conner's Acident. No dumb pranks have happened the past two weeks, Conners looking depressed as ever, and the only drama is literally just whatever the Aphrodite or Demeter cabin can come up with, Witch BTW is besecly only romance related.

Everyone in the Pavillion started to chatter, wondering who would get the quest. Some waited paviantly for the Orical to say who they see.

Reachel fell to her knees, but Will, like always, was quick to help her to her feet. she looked at Will and smiled.

Reachel : "Thank you, I'm okay now, you can let me go.."

She says, pushing herself off Will, and he lets her, He stands by her side for a few seconds before dicideing she's okay and will not collapse if he leaves her side. He goes back to sit down next to Nico at the Apollo cabins table.

She scans the pavilion quickly before settling her eyes at the Athena cabin and giving a light smile walking over, She stands close to me and puts her hand on the edge, leaning her weight on her palm, She looked at me. Frankly, she sceard me a bit.

Reachel : "Say me, Malcolm. Have you ever gotten a quest before?"

Malcolm : "Um, no."

Reachel : "Congrats, it's your lucky day. Choose your partner. "

I looked at her stuned, and I didn't know what to say. I looked over at Chiron, who gave his normal old look.

Chiron : "Do not worry Malcolm, Now the quest specifically said two people, So sadly you will only have one friend whit you."

He said, "I looked back at Reachel, I didn't know what to say. But I did know one thing. I want Conner Stoll to come with me.