Chapter 6. Rise and Shine, Sunshine

Malcolm pov :

Waking up being cuddled by a short hermes kid was.. something, I'm not sure how I ended up here, but Damn Conner is strong when he's asleep, I was struggling for a good 10 minutes before I got myself free from his death grip,

Malcolm : "I'll wake you up later, alligator."

Conner just gave a tierd moan in response and dug his face down into the blanket, I walked out to the small boats kitchen. The fridge didn't have much but butter anf milk was there.. when and who had time to fix all this? And also, where the hell did Chiron get this type of boat.

I decided to do the rachinal thing and just move on. I prepared breakfast for both me and Conner and left his food on a plate in the kitchen. the stares gave some few crecks as I walked up to the top and looked around at the.. well water.

It didn't take long before a very tired hermes kid whit a bad hair do comes up to me whit a cup of coffee.

Malcolm : "Morning bed bug."

Connor : "Eww, that's not a thing, and Morning Malcolm, thanks for the breakfast.."

Malcolm : "No worried, and I didn't know you drank coffee."

Connor : "I dont, Travis doesn't allow me to. he says i will have too much energy and "It makes you growing up seem all too real," like man, im a year younger than you, Shut up, "

Connor took a sip and stood next to me, looking out at the sea

Conner : "No land, just water. Percy would love it. "

Malcolm : "Ugh, don't bring him up."

Connor : "Why? Do you not like Percy?"

Malcolm : "We had a spider in the Athena cabin. He said he would handle it and floded the cabin."

Conner looked at me for a moment before bursting and laughing. Personally, I don't find it funny at all. But seeing Connor smile made me feel a way. Can't really explain it, but I laughed too. it took a little while before Connor stopped laughing, putting his hand over his mouth and giggeling before speaking again.

Connor : "Sorry about that."

Malcolm : "About what.. YOU PUT THE SPIDER IN THE ATHENA CABIN?"

He giggled more and started running to the other side of the boat, I laughed a little too even if I tried to sound angry. We ran around the boat a bit before Connor got out of breath from running and let me grab a hold of him.

You know those cringe but cute couple videos where the boy uses the girl and picks her up from behind? yeah thats like me and Connor right now.

Supeisingly, ever out of breath, he could laugh. i bet he trainee much running away from his prank victems.

Connor : "MALCOLM!! Put me doOooown!!"

Malcolm : "SAY YOUR SORRY!"

Connor : "IM SORRY! IM SORRY!"

I let him go before I thought he would die from losing too much oxygen. he giggled some more and looked up at me. His eyes were sparkly and shiny in the sun, they look like if the ocean had been sweeped up and poured into his eyes.

Malcolm : "Connor?"

Connor : "Mhm, yeah?"

I look like such a creep right now. Shit i have nothing to answer him whit- Darn you mother, why must i be smart in ecedamics but not in whatever this guy makes me feel! Shit.. I am not falling for this prankster. Plus, this is all going too fast. Isn't there like a 3 month rule? I mean, yeah, I have known Connor for longer than 3 months, and yeah, this isn't the first time I get a bit of a fuzzy feeling around him.

I must have looked insane or something because I only zoned nack in after Connor touched my cheek.

Connor : "Mal.. Are you okay?"

Mal? Okay, not the first time someone called me that, but why does it feel so different when Connor calls me Mal and when one of my siblings does.

Malcolm: "Im gay."

Connor : "What?"

Malcolm : "I said im okay."

Connor : "Are you sure your feelings are alright?"

Malcolm : "Yes."

Connor : "Okay... Im gonna go and get myself ready. "

Malcolm : "For what?"

Connor : "Who knows, but im nor walking around looking like I just got out of bed!"

Malcolm : "You look cute that way."

Connor : "What."

Malcolm : "UUuuMm Cut your hair into a fade"

Connor : "Ew no."

Nice save Malcolm, you truly are an idiot.