chapter 1

Packing her things meera was ready to go when Aryan came to her and said "meeru let's make a bet"

Rolling her eyes meera knew what was coming but today she will not fall in his trap.

Meera and Aryan they both are roomates from three years.even though Aryan is boy she doesn't mind sharing her living space with him.

In fact now living together they both share a strong bond. Both are like brother and sister to each other.

And now a days Aryan always put a bet that whoever will reach the apartment early will make food, wash utensils or whatever the winner will demand.

But Aryan always loose the bet making meera enjoy the privilege of being the winner.

"No, not today. Don't you get tired everyday from loosing"

"Hey you can't say like that. It hurts my ego. And listen today I will win I have got my special card today"

Meera gave him her bombastic side eye.

"Don't look at me like that and listen not only today but I will win everyday from now on"

Meera didn't believe his words but still agreed as she knew she is the best runner and Aryan can never overtake her. It only takes 10 minutes to reach their apartment.

"Ok if today you will lose you will wash all the dishes after dinner"

Saying this she ran away taking her bag.

Meera was running when she heard some honk and she looked back and her eyes widen.

There he was Aryan sitting on  driver seat of his new BMW Z4 and smrinkg at her.

"You-you how could you CHEATER"

"Oo sorry I forgot to tell you my big brother gifted me this car today as I was carving for it"

Aryan said as he roared his car a little and went away leaving meera there.

But she didn't give up and started running. But who would tell her that she can't win in front of his car.

A little far when she ran she saw something and a smrink came to her lips.

There she saw Aryan was caught in a traffic.

She went in front of his window and "so sad even with this "special card" You can't win, serves you right CHEATER"

And she ran away

"Meeru can we let forget this bet for today Meeru MEEERU MEERAAAA" he shouted frustedly when he saw she ignored him and went away.

He banged his hand on stearing weel

"Ahhh this stupid car. You are so useless"

..................

Aryan opened the door and went in and saw meera sitting on safa while scrolling her phone.

She looked at him and then looked at clock then again looked at him and said "you are 25 minutes late. So now what should we do? "

She made a thinking face

"First I was only going to make you wash dishes but now I want you to make food and then wash dished, not only this you will also make breakfast tomorrow morning"

Aryan look at her sweetly and tried to coax her.

"My little sister lovely meera, you know today I had a lot of work, I had to look around all the patients and"

"Don't give me nonsense reason you are not the only one working but I'm also working even I'm doing more work than you, and I even looked at your patients because you had some " Urgent work" "