chapter 5

"What are you doing here? " Meera asked looking at the handsome face.

"I was coming back from my rivals party than I saw you. You looked like girl who just got rejected by your crush, so thought to see if in case you are in mood to say goodbye to the world than my brother will be very sad"I

And that handsome face was of none other than rudra's

"There is nothing like that, so you can just go back " She said looking at him.

She was not in a good state.

She didn't wanted anyone to see her in this state.

She was very embarased even to look at him.

"Hey, we both are going in a same direction so I don't mind giving to a lift and I don't think it is a best choice to go back home walking in this state,you might scare so many people on the way"

She looked at herself.

She was soaked in a juice and smell was coming from her clothes. Her clothes were messy with the stain of juice.

Indeed it was not a best choice to go home walking in this state.

She looked no less than a begger.

But she thought if it is a good choice to go home in his car.

"Common you are not my type" He said with a smirk.

'Ahhh, now I hate this guy more' thought meera

"You too are not my type" She said folding her hands near her chest.

"Than why are you not coming in. Ohh, now I understand you are physically attracted to me that's why you are avoiding being alone with me. You are scared you might loose your control"

He folded his and put his both palm on his chest looking like a scary cat.

"Ms.pervert, I understand I'm too handsome, hot and sexy but I want to do that naughty things only with my wife so please throw out that dirty thought of your mind about me"

"Listen mister I'm telling you last time I'm not interested in your face nor your body" She said a little loudly

"Than I dare you to come inside the car" He said making a innocent face.

Meera took a deep breath and went inside

"Now do you believe me" She said after taking her seat.

He came near her.

Close

Too close

Their faces were too close while they both were looking at each other eyes.

She held her breath while he fastened her seat belt.

"You smell like very disgusting right now"

He said looking at her eyes and move back while she came back from her trace and her eyes widen.

She looked at him angrily while he just gave her his sweet smile.

"Why? But I'm telling the truth"

And started the car.

Meera close her eyes and leaned back.

"But what happened to you" He asked

"Not your business" She said and looked out of window.

He look at her than again focused on road.

He didn't need to know what happened because he already know the reason of her this state.