chapter 3

Aryan looked at him and said "nothing there are some rules you have to follow if you want to live here"

Rudra looked at him and nodded at him to continue

"Ok so rule no.1 if you want to live here you have to do your all work yourself, rule no.2 you cannot just put your things anywhere, she is a total clean freak and if she ever found any kind of thing here and there she will throw it away from there"

He said pointing at the window remembering how she threw away his favourite shirt when he forgot to keep it in his cupboard.

"Rule no.3 which is the most important don't I repeat don't ever bring any girl here, do you understand? "

Rudra looked at him and said "where should I sleep tonight? "

Aryan looked at him and said " Why don't you sleep with me"

He said showing his lips like he will kiss him soon while rudra looked at him in disgust.

Aryan made a sulking face and said " Big bro we didn't had our brother time from a very long time don't get me wrong "

Rudra stood up and search the whole apartment and finally found a perfect room for him. It was beside meera's room.

"Bring my all luggage in this room. " He ordered Aryan and went inside.

"First meera now this man. This is my house but they both behave more like a owner than me"

Aryan mumbled to himself.

...................

Meera woke up and did her morning routine. She went out and smelled something nice.

"Looks like today finally he made breakfast" She said thinking about Aryan.

She went in kitchen and saw his back as he arranging plates and his back was showing her.

She took a apple fridge and went near him. She spankes his butt two time while saying

"What did you made for breakfast today? "

She took a bite when she heard the man say.

"Looks like after yesterday you have some things about my body ms"

She turned her head and saw rudra looking at her while leaning on the counter with his hands folded near his chest.

Meera looked at him but looked away.

"It's not like what you think I thought Aryan was there so so -"

"A total pervert, not only you are interested in my body but you also have that thought about my brother"

Meera looked at him with wide eyes

"What the hell are you saying he is like brother to me"

"But you have that thought about me"

Meera was going to say something when he interrupted

"It's ok i can understand"

He suddenly made a sad face.

"It's not your mistake. But i can't do anything if I'm born this handsome"

She looked at him horrified.

"No one can resist my charms. I can understand you also got facinated by my handsome looks like other girls"

Saying this he went away sadly like he really did a sin by being born handsome and is really tired.

She shook her head in disbelief while mumbling

"Dramebaaz"

She feal her phone buzzing and she read the message.