chapter 6

Meera came out of the washroom after taking a long shower. Now she finally feels relax.

She was drying her hairs when she heard the knock and aryan face appeared behind the door.

"Come fast food is waiting for you"

Before meera could say anything he said

"I know you must be hungry as your not so good father must have send you back without giving you food"

Meera didn't said anything and just nooded her head and he went away.

After getting ready she too went out to have her food.

___________

As meera took her place she raised her eyebrows when she saw what was there to eat.

"Aaloo paratha" She raised her eyebrows and said.

"Did you? " Aryan shook his head.

"Badi mushkil se kabhi maggie aur pasta banata hu tune soch bhi kaise liya mai tere liye parathey banaunga" "I sometimes make Maggi and pasta with great difficulty, how did you even think that I would make parathas for you"

He raised his eyebrows and said in one go.

"Then did you-" Before meera could say anything anything she was cutt off when Rudra placed a bowl of curd in front of her.

"I made this" He said looking at her and sat beside her.

Meera looked at him suspiciously

"You know how to cook? "

Rudra nooded his head proudly.

He kept his elbow on the table and rested his head on palm while looking at her

"Now quickly take a bite and tell me how it is? "

Meera looked at the plate and thought

'Kahi isme zeher tho nhi?' 'Is there any poison in it?'

"Nhi madam tume aaj marne ka mood nhi hai" "No ma'am, I'm not in a mood to kill today." Rudra said

She look at him with her big eyes

'Jyada zor se soch liya kya?' 'did I said it loudly? ' she again thought and rudra nooded

"Ha jyada hi zor se soch liya" "Yes you said it too loudly"

Before he embarrass her again she quickly took the bite of paratha.

She was eating it while looking down and both aryan and rudra were looking at her with some expectations waiting for her praise specially rudra.

Meera look at him while he whispered

"Kaisa laga? " " How's it? "

Meera gave him a big smile and nooded her head with a ok gesture. She wasn't able to say anything because her mouth was full of parathas. But both aryan and rudra understand that she liked it just by looking at her smile. After she came back this was the first time she smiled.

After seeing meera being her own self they both too had their parathas.

"Wow bhai kya oarathe banaye hai, mai tho kehta hu aap yhi ruk jao aur roz hamare liye kuch n kuch banate jaya kro. Mai waise bhi iske haat ka bana hua khana kha k bor ho gya" "Wow bhai parathas are so tasty, why don't you stay with us only and make something special for us everyday because I'm so sick of meera's cooking"

Aryan said looking at her while she glared at him.

"Acha beta kal se apna khana khud bana lena" "Ok so from tomorrow make food for yourself" She said but next moment she heard rudra say.