chapter 2

Next day Meera woke up and did her morning routine. Just as she came in living room and expected to see breakfast ready but insted she was welcomed with silence.

'Jaroon soo rha honga. Agar apne task pure nhi kr sakta tho phir lagata hi kyu hai aisi faltu bet. Ab muzhe hi kuch bana na padhenge dono k liye' 'he must be sleeping. Doesn't know why the hell he always put this bet if he can't event complete his single task. Now I have to make something again'

Saying this she went to kitchen and made something for both of them.

Just as she was about to know on his door to wake him up she thought of something and went away taking her bag without waking him up.

...................

Meera was checking some files of her patients when Aryan came running to her.

"Meeru baby why didn't you wake me up? "

"Why what happened? " She asked him innocently

'Tune muzhe uthaya nhi tho mai late ho gya aur pata hai uss senior ne muzhe kitna data. Ye sab teri wajha se hua hai. Agar Tu muzhe utha k chali jati tho muzhe late nhi hota' "I am late because you didn't wake me up and do you know how much that senior scolded me. This all happened because of you. If you would have wake me up this wouldn't have happened" He complained her.

She banged her file on table 'kya bola tune? Ek tho subha jaldi uthkar breakfast banane wala tha par tu tho kumbha kara  ki tarha so rha tha. Sukar mana at least mai tere liye thoda khane ka bacca k gyi thi warna mai tho waise hi bhagne wali thi. Aur ulta tu muzhe thankyou bolne k jagha yaha muzhe lecture de rha hai' "what did you say? On morning you were going to make breakfast but instead you were sleeping.Thankgod that at least I got some food for you and instead of saying thank you to me, you are giving a lecture here."

Now Aryan was speechless he didn't thought that this little devil will take her revenge like this.

He sigh and left from there because he knew it will not do any good for him to argue with her.

'Mai mera badla lekar rhunga'"I will also take my revenge " He thought and left from there.

.................

Meera was going home alone because Aryan still had some patients to watch. Maybe today god was on her side.

Because when Aryan was doing his 'urgent work' one senior caught him. And now Aryan was under strict watch of senior while he was doing his work.

Meera opened the door and straight went to her.

She took a long shower and came out after changing her clothes.

She went to kitchen thinking about what she should make for dinner.

She opened the fridge to search if there is something eatable.

She heard some noice from Aryan room.

"I thought he would come late. But now that he is here I should ask him for help"

She went near his room and knocked on it but didn't get any response.

She again knocked on door but didn't get any response.

She opened the door and went inside, at the same time the door of the bathroom also opened and a man with only towel wrapped around his lower part came inside.

Meera looked at him and her eyes widened.

"Hey you girl, how the hell did you came in don't you have manners" The man said little Panicked.