Welcome to Hell

Your POV

Well now you've really done it. You get fucked over by someone else and you get sent to this shithole.

"Fuck..." You thought to yourself.

You start walking through the streets of Hell until you see people crowded around the shop that sells TV's. Everyone was laughing as they watched the news. You didn't understand what people were laughing about. You pushed through the crowd until you see the TV's clearly. You see a blonde demon in a tuxedo.

You thought to yourself, "Redemption, huh..."

You noticed a demon behind you with a wide smile. You felt creeped out, but you didn't think much of it. After all, it's Hell, you're bound to see a bunch a creeps and weirdos. As you watched the TV for longer, the demon said something about an hotel. You suddenly realized something. Where are you gonna live? What are you gonna eat? How are you going to survive? You found out after a few minutes the demon's name was Charlie. It took you a bit to realize she was also the Princess of Hell.

"Why would the literal Princess of Hell want her people redeemed? Wouldn't she want her people suffering and dying instead?"

You shook your head confused. You then heard Charlie talking about the Extermination. Your heart dropped to your stomach. You thought to yourself.

"So there's a chance I could die, what's gonna happen to me after I die for the second time? Do I just disappear? How am I gonna survive without any information on this?"

You started to worry on how you were going to survive by yourself in Hell. You didn't even have a hellphone.

You walk past the TV's and walk further down the street in deep thought. You stop outside a store called 'Rosie's Emporium'. On the window, there was a sign saying 'Hiring'. You saw his as an opportunity to survive. Well, not survive, but maybe earn money and maybe even buy an apartment. Maybe this won't be so bad afterall