Are You Sure?

Your POV

Alastor drove you to the alley at the back of the restaurant. You both got out of the car. You ran to where the corpse was and pointed at the ground.

"See! It's right here!"

Alastor tilts his head and chuckles.

"Dear, I don't see anything."

You look at the ground and release you're pointing at an empty space.

"I'm not crazy. I swear, there was a body right here!"

Alastor nodded.

"I think you've just had a long day and need some sleep. Cmon, I'll drive you to the hotel."

"I swear I'm not lying! I even have the name tag!"

As you were about to take the name tag out from your pocket, you felt nothing but the empty space in your pockets.

"I'm waiting, dear. And freezing." Alastor chuckled.

"I can't find it..."

Alastor put his cold hand on your shoulder, sending chills down your spine.

"How about we go to the hotel. You seem like you need some sleep, dear."

You nodded. Were you really going insane? No, you know the body was there. You're either hallucinating or the murderer is really good.

Alastor's POV

As Y/N walked past him, he looked over his shoulder and saw where Y/N has thrown the trash. He opened the bag up a bit and grinned widely as he stared at Vixen's corpse. He crushed Vixen's name tag in his palm as he whispered to himself.

"I'll be back, dear. If I didn't, I'd starve. And we can't have that happening,now can we?"

Alastor opened up his palm and the crushed name tag fell into the bag. Alastor closed the bag back up and wiped some blood off his lips before running to the car and opening the door for Y/N. He then hopped into the drivers seat and drove off.

Your POV

You wonder to yourself as you stare into the dark abyss. Did you really see a body? Where did the name tag go? Maybe you are going insane. You just need some sleep. You started drifting off to sleep. After all, the drive to the Hazbin Hotel would take a while. And just like that, you fell asleep.

Alastor's POV

Alastor thought to himself as he grinned in victory as he successfully fooled Y/N. He then felt weight on his shoulders. Not from the fact he convinced Y/N she's is insane, Y/N's head was on his shoulder as she slept. Alastor sighed and continued driving to the hotel. He couldn't help but notice how cute Y/N looked asleep. He tried ignoring Y/N by playing the radio to soothe himself.

"Why did I have to drag myself into this..."

He then realizes something. The corpse. While Y/N is asleep, he could eat. He turned around and stopped at the back of the alley. He stepped out of the car and walked into the alley in search of both his mic staff and his meal. He grabbed his mic staff from the wall and kneeled down next to the bag and opened it.

"I've been waiting for this all day..."

He licked his lips and began eating his well-earned reward.

Your POV

You woke up and your head hurt like hell. You then realized Alastor wasn't in the car anymore. You looked around and noticed you were back at the alley again. You got out of the car and heard growling and a bag rustling. You walked into the alley and the sounds got louder. Suddenly, the sound completely stopped. You went deeper into the alley. Then you felt a cold hand on your shoulder. You screamed and slapped Alastor. You started to apologize repeatedly. Alastor chuckled and rubbed his cheek where you had slapped him.

"Fuck, you hit me pretty good, heh... It's alright, dear. What're you doing out here?"

You were about to say something before you noticed blood on Alastor's lips. You paused before talking again.

"I was asleep and the next thing I know I wake up in your car, but you weren't there. Then I heard noises coming from over here so I went to investigate."

Alastor tilts his head.

"Dear, I was in the car the whole time. I saw you walking out of my car and I thought you were just going to stretch. I started to worry as you went deeper into the alley. And now we're here."

You started to process everything. Maybe you did need sleep, but you had one question.

"What's that on your lips?"

Alastor touched his blood covered lips. He licked his lips and the blood went down his throat.

"Dry lips, I'm not the best with hygiene."

You nodded. That probably wasn't what happened, but you let it slide. Alastor took your hand and led you back to the car. He helped you back into the car.