Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel

Your POV

Nothing is making sense. The name tag is gone. The body is gone. There's no evidence of the murder happening. Maybe you are crazy or you just need sleep. There was one question still remaining. Why did Alastor drive back to the alley? He was driving y'all to the Hazbin Hotel, so why would he turn around? You decide to ask him.

"Alastor? That was your name right?"

Alastor turns to you slightly as he drives.

"Yes, dear?"

"Why did you drive back to the alley. You said you were driving us to the hotel."

Alastor freezes. He didn't expect for you to ask that question.

Alastor's POV

Why the hell would Y/N be asking me that question. I could've gotten away scotch free, but of course curiosity reached the little one's head. What am I even gonna tell Y/N?!

Your POV

Alastor smiled before answering you.

"Oh I just needed to go inside the restaurant. I got a bit hungry."

Both you and Alastor froze after her spoke. The restaurant was for cannibals. Was he a cannibal?! Are you his next victim? All these questions roamed in your head. You were filled with fear to say the least, but you didn't say anything because if you did you might get eaten. And not in a kinky way.

Alastor's POV

Shit shit shit. Did I just admit to being a cannibal? Did Y/N realize? Am I gonna have to kill her?! I think I'll be fine. Y/N looks calm and collected. Maybe I'm just over thinking this...

Alastor looks over at Y/N and then back at the road. In a matter of seconds, they arrived to the Hazbin Hotel.

Your POV

Alastor opened the car door for you. You stepped out of the car in deep thought. He basically pushed you inside the hotel. You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts as you got hugged mercilessly. You looked up and you saw Charlie, the Princess of Hell, hugging you with a bright smile on her face. You didn't know what to do so you did what people did to royals in movies. Bow down to them and say your Highness after ever sentence.

"Hello, your Highness"

Charlie looked at you confused. She definitely didn't expect being treated as a royal, more as a laughing stock. She smiled at your respect though.

"You don't have to do that and you can just call me Charlie!"

You felt stupid after the stunt you pulled. You stood up straight again and tilted your head.

"So when do I get a room...?"

Charlie was shocked that you asked that. She barely gets any people to actually want to redeem themselves. Well at least that's what she thought. She didn't know you were just scared to go home. Now you're even more terrified since what seems like a cannibal stays at the hotel too. Vaggie walked up to the 3 of you, pissed because Angel Dust had pranked her again. Vaggie was dripping wet with what smells like wine. All 3 of you stared at Vaggie for a good 10 seconds before you spoke up.

"Isn't the purpose of this hotel redemption? Shouldn't the demons here be behaved? Is that gonna happen to me too?"

Vaggie mumbled something and Charlie laughed nervously.

"Most people just act nice for the free room. I'm sure Angel won't be a problem..."

"Who?"

Charlie paused. You didn't know who Angel was. You've heard of the name Angel Dust a few times, but you don't know who he is. Vaggie was stunned too. She was the first to speak up.

"The porn star who'll probably die if he doesn't get to fuck someone. The one who's involved in turf wars. The one who lives off of drugs and alcohol. The prankster who's ANNOYING AS FUCKK"

She knew Angel Dust was ease dropping, so she said it as loud as she could so Angel could hear. Charlie laughed nervously.

"Don't worry about him though... I'm sure he won't be a problem. At least I hope not."

Angel walked in the room with a popsicle in his mouth since that was pretty much the only actual food in the hotel.

"First of all, yes I am a porn star, but I won't die if I don't sleep with someone. Second of all, I do not live off of drugs and alcohol. Third of all, I get involved in turf wars because I know nobody else will do shit. And lastly, you're just salty because I pranked ya."

Charlie laughed nervously. This wasn't a good first impression. Vaggie's eye twitched in anger. Angel sticker his tongue out at Vaggie which made her more pissed. Charlie pushed the two into another room. Alastor grinned at the situation and then started leading you into a room. You didn't know where you were going with this demon, but you went anyway because you didn't wanna be in the same room with fire (Vaggie) and gasoline (Angel Dust). You looked around the room. The room was actually pretty decent and the bathroom didn't look half bad. When you turned around to thank Alastor he was gone. You didn't really care because that was better for you and less of a chance that you'll get eaten alive. You still haven't forgotten about the murder yet. Questions still roamed in your head. You tried to ignore it as you went to bed for a good night's sleep.