Ozzies

Alastor's POV

God damnit... I've been in my room all day, doing abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Huh... I remember last year when the extermination was going on. I saved Y/N from angels those damn angels. Hey, I also saved her from Valentino and his contract... Damn those angels, stealing what's mine right out of the palm of my hands. I'll show them. I'll show them all. It's time I remind everyone why I'm here. A reminder to all to not mess with

T̨͈͗̌ͥ
̰ T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟ R͉̜̎͡͠A̷͙ͭͫ̕D̶͔̭̪̻I̍̅̀̎̊O̖̼ͩ͌͐ D̶͔̭̪̻Ḛͭ̉̇͟M͉̅ͮ͒ͤO̖̼ͩ͌͐N̺̻̔̆ͅ

Your POV

Heaven, huh... Well mean yeah, you belong here, but.. It's like you're trapped. Suddenly, you get yanked into a large building. You see yourself standing before Lute, one of the exterminators.

"Heyyy! You look... familiar..."

"What the fuck are you doing in Heaven"

"Long story..."

"You don't belong here. You're a filthy demon with no remorse or sympathy. You were sent to Hell for a reason. All you are is a filthy fucking whore who-"

You hear a another voice.

"Woah- Chill, Lute. Fuck..."

You then see Adam shoving Lute aside to look at you. He tilts your chin so you're looking up at him.

"I remember you... You're the deer's bitch, aren't you?"

"Don't you think that's a bit-"

"You are! You're that cannibal's bitch! How the fuck did you end up in Heaven..."

"Long story. Apparently I got redeemed"

"That's great! Welcome to Heaven... Random... Demon thing..."

"Y/N."

"Y/N!!! Of courseeee! How could I forget?"

"I've never told you my name before."

"Who cares? I sure as hell don't care. But I do need a favor"

"I have a lot going through my mind right now, don't you think-"

"Don't care! I'm telling you, not asking you"

"And you are..."

You had no idea what his name was.

"Adam, but call me Dick Master"

"Adam. What do you need exactly?"

"I need you to go back to Hell and bring me the freaky radio red deer thing you fuck"

"We've never-"

"Fantastic! Great to have ya on the team, (not even close to ur name)! Off ya go!"

Before you could even finish, you got thrown into a portal, back to Hell. Weird thing is you aren't in the Pride Ring. You're in Lust. You can tell by all the cool colors. Definitely not because of any sex clubs or anything, pfft... You see a place called Ozzies. It's actually kind of pretty. You were about to walk in before you got shoved away by a guard.

"Couples only." He said coldly

You looked around. You didn't know anyone there. Suddenly, a jester grabbed your arm and led you to the line again. The guard looked at you again.

"I said no-"

The jester held his hand out.

"She's with me. You know who I am. Ozzie would hate for ya to deny one of the performers. Who knows what he'd do. We wouldn't want problems with THE Asmodeus, now would we?"

"No sir, we wouldn't..."

"Good..."

The jester led you inside and sat you in a seat at the very front.

"Uh, thanks for.. That"

"No problem. You look familiar."

"Nope, I've never been to the Lust Ring"

"You'll LOVE it! I'll even introduce ya to Ozzie if it makes ya more comfortable"

"Uh, who's Ozzie?"

"Asmodeus. The embodiment of Lust himself"

He better not be fucking with you. Literally.

"Sure, I guess it wouldn't hurt to meet him... Maybe..."

"Ah! Ya ain't got nothing to worry about. I'm sure he'll love you, Miss.."

"Y/N"

"Y/N! Lovely name! I'm Fizzarolli! Nice to meet ya, Y/N!"

You shake his hand. You have no idea what the hell you're doing, but you're gonna go along with it because why the fuck not. Fizzarolli practically dragged you backstage. He threw you backstage. You fell onto the ground. When you look up, standing right before you, the embodiment of Lust himself, Asmodeus. You scramble to your feet. Again, you Bow since you think it's the polite thing to do

"Well aren't you respectful? We don't get a lot of you down here"

"Well-"

"What's your name, sinner?"

Nobody knows your name apparently. You've been asked that question about 991,292,28,827,837,827,282,739,827,382 times. (I know damn well you didn't read that number, lazy ass) Apparently no one let's you talk either.

"Y/N"

"Y/N... That name is oddly familiar..."

Fizzarolli thought for a moment.

"Ain't that the name that insane red deer overlord was yelling about? He came into Ozzies and demanded to speak with the Prince of Hell, Stolas. He had blood all over him and he was even eating some of the guests. He's probably from Cannibal Town. Not sure why he needed the prince anyway"

"Overlords in Pride just crave power. I'm sure it's nothing too important. If anything, he was probably just seeking more power. I doubt it was for anything selfless"

You stood there, listening to them. Alastor... He wouldn't... Except he did... He was looking for a way to being you back to Hell. Does he know you're even here? You need to find him. Fizzarolli said he was eating the couples. Cannibalism... Cannibal Town!! Before Fizzarolli or Ozzie stop you, you rush out of the building and run. But wait... Where is Pride? You're in the Lust Ring... How do you get back to the Pride Ring..? You're just stuck here...