Week 1 of Work

Authors Note: Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY BUT I'VE BEEN WRITING FOR MY OTHER STORY, "JOURNEY TO THE LIGHT", AND IT'S PROBABLY NOT A GOOD OPINION BUT I PREFER VOX OVER ALASTOR ANY DAY. POINT IS, I'LL START TRYING TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THIS STORY. SORRY AGAIN ENJOYYY <33

Your POV

No one told you this would be a living hell, well more of a hell. Nobody mentioned anything about being fucked every 5 minutes and touched by Valentino or Vox. Nobody mentioned anything about being brutally assaulted or raped if you messed up either, but I guess that comes with the job doesn't it?! No one tells you shit around here. Fucking Hell, maybe signing off your soul to Valentino wasn't such a good idea. Angel told you true stories on what Valentino did to some workers. You asked about Vox, but Angel just shrugged and said he didn't know much about him. Vox didn't seem to like you very much. Vox is known to be a narcissistic power-hungry obsessive boyfriend, Val's boyfriend in specific. The only upside to Vox is that he pays Valentino's workers to have sex with them. You got paid a few times. Although you do get a lot of things in return. Such as somewhat of an amount of fame, wealth, and protection. Well from demons out of studio, not Valentino or anyone working in the studio. It's been weeks since you've returned to the hotel, or even seen Alastor. Val never let's you leave the studio. You either sleep with him in his room or the room he set you up in. Alastor... How's he been anyway...

Alastor's POV

I've been pacing back and forth for who knows how long... Where is she?! Where the fuck is Y/N?! I've searched everywhere. The studio, Cannibal Town, Imp City, and even a whole different ring! It's like she just disappeared. I checked with everyone and no one knows where she is...

Your POV

Nuh uh, you weren't about to stay for a gang bang. So you did the most logical thing. You ran. You sprinted out of the studio. You broke your dressing room window and ran. You didn't look back. You ran straight to the hotel. Luckily, Alastor was walking out of the hotel to look for you when you rammed into him. He caught you and stared into each other's eyes. You teared up and gripped his suit and cried into his chest. Alastor looked down at you and held you close.

"Y/N... You had me worried. Where have you been?"

You didn't want to tell him, but you had to. He was the only one you could trust...

"I've been at the studio... Valentino wouldn't let me leave in case I'd try to run away from my contract"

Alastor growled a bit, his eyes filled with fury.

"Has he now..."

You nodded at him, crying into his chest.

Alastor pushed you away.

"I'm sorry, my dear, but I have some things I need to take care of..."

"But why..."

"Dont worry about it, I have to go."

You sobbed to yourself. Alastor was leaving you and he wouldn't tell you why. Alastor dashed out the door, leaving you alone in the hotel. Eventually, Charlie came back to the hotel and she ran to you, hugging you and comforting you, trying to make you feel better