Free Without a Choice

Valentino's POV

For fuck's sake, where the Hell is Y/N? Whatever, I can film without her. I need Angel Dust. I hear a loud slam at the entrance. Someone's unhappy. Glad we can fix that with the... Not the Radio Demon. I should probably call Vox. Killing Alastor is his kink anyway. I start to call Vox from where I am, but then I get my phone knocked out of my hand by a tentacle and then my phone flies out of my hand. I look down at the tentacle and look up to see the Radio Demon. Oh... Shit.

A little later...

Your POV

You've been at the hotel for a bit. Charlie was comforting you while Vaggie was yelling at Angel Dust for not taking the situation seriously. Angel Dust didn't give up though.

"Oh come on! I probably go through a lot worse than spikey tits over here who's balling her eyes out over being hit! I've been raped, brutally assaulted, and hit multiple times!!"

Vaggie shook her head, pointing at you.

"You can take it because you're used to it! Y/N has no idea how Hell even works! Hell, she willingly sold her soul to Valentino!!"

Angel Dust just flipped Vaggie off and walked back to his room. A few minutes later, Alastor came back with gunshot wounds and a piece of paper. I shoved Charlie off of me and ran to him. What happened to him?!

"Alastor! What happened?"

Alastor chuckled at me. Is he okay?!

"Nothing to worry about, my dear. I'll be fine, but so will you"

"Huh?"

Alastor held up a bloody contract. My contract! I was reaching for it before he burnt it. I hugged Alastor tightly. I'm free! A new contract appeared in front of me, but this time it was a soul contract to be owned by Alastor.

"Here, dear. I think it's time you stay with us at the hotel permanently and become mine for the rest of eternity. Hell will be literal Hell, but we'll have each other. Always and forever. Just sign the-"

Before Alastor could finish, a portal to Heaven opened up. Cherubs appeared before us.

"Mmm, yeah no sorry. Unfortunately, she's a good soul so we're gonna have to take her up to Heaven with us. Mmm, yeah sorry..."

Alastor held me close to him.

"No the fuck you aren't!"

"Mmm, yeah I am. There was a mix up in the system. Y/N actually belongs in Heaven."

Charlie put a hand on Alastor's shoulder and shook her head. Tears formed at Alastor's eyes. Vaggie held Alastor back as he tried to stop the angels from taking me. At this point, I tried grabbing anything to prevent me from going to Heaven.

"LET HER GO YOU FILTHY TIT SUCKING BITCHES!!"

Charlie and Vaggie held Alastor back as the angels dragged me into the portal to the Pearly Gates.

Alastor's POV

Heaven my ass... Tears were strolling down my cheeks. Angry tears. I went through so much to keep Y/N alive down here. I am not about to let her go. Before I could say anything, Y/N was grabbed out of my grip. Exterminators were forcing her into the portal. Y/N clawed at whatever she could to try and escape. I had to watch. Neither Vaggie or Charlie let me do anything. I had to watch Y/N get forced into Heaven. After the portal disappeared, I fell onto my knees, slamming my fist against the ground as angry tears rolled down my cheeks. The only demon apart from Rosie I could actually tolerate. Gone. I protected her from angels, I saved her from Valentino, I gave her a place to stay in this damn hotel and I get her taken from my grasp that easily? Bullshit, I know Y/N won't stay in Heaven for long. She hates it there. Right..?